If health and devellopement = attractivness, why are tribe men less attractive than

iftsj

Banned
than pretty boys?

Why arent dismorphic , ultra high T dom atletic hunters who never get ill and would provide and hunt and fight better in the wild not the ultimate slayer but rather gymcell pretty boys?

i look more like this tbh but i get ammoged on tinder and irl by normal fags who works in normalfags jobs and do normal fags shit

In the wild i would mog them

something is flawed in this theory

does health and good developpement have to correlate with shit modern civilisation

like be averagefag who can survive in a modern workplace and eat shit food and exercice at gym instead of the wild and take care of your skin and put on nice clothes like a woman?

iftsj

Banned
SadVegetationQuinoa said:
ur retardeleded tbh

i wish ffs
i see this shit everyfucking day
im ugly but fonctionnal wtf
i would be a slayer in cavemen days

Cloud

Machine
But good looking pretty boys usually do have good health and development. That's why they are good looking. Symmetrical faces, height, clear lean faces, even forward maxilla. But yeah I see your point. That's usually because pretty boys are skinny. A jacked pretty boy for example would completely amog you even in the wild.

iftsj

Banned
Cloud said:
But good looking pretty boys usually do have good health and development. That's why they are good looking. Symmetrical faces, height, clear lean faces, even forward maxilla. But yeah I see your point. That's usually because pretty boys are skinny. A jacked pretty boy for example would completely amog you even in the wild.

this is complete cope bullshit
looking pretty have nothing to do with good health and developpement
Hufe features and bones make you immune to illness and to injuries
the more develloped you are the less pretty you are
prettiest are women and child
jacked guys are just pumped and useless, just look at bodybuilders fighting or running or actually doing shit
its only like putting air in a balloon they are comical faggots
they loose everything when they stop taking drugs and supplment and huge amount of food
in the wild the would get small as fuck in no time and wouldnt be able to do shit in hunting and fighting

Cloud

Machine
iftsj said:
Cloud said:

jacked guys are just pumped and useless, just look at bodybuilders fighting or running or actually doing shit
they loose everything when they stop taking drugs and supplment and huge amount of food
in the wild the would get small as fuck in no time and wouldnt be able to do shit in hunting and fighting
Yeah prettiness as a male won't help you for shit on the wild. In the caveman days the biggest slayer alphamale was just the man with the biggest skull and largest meso-endo somatotype. When I say jacked I mean naturally mesomorph, I knew steroids didn't exist in those times. You wouldn't smog many men because your frame is prob average, but because your skull us robust you could take a punch well lol

Anakind

Champion
B/c environment. We don't live in the stone age any more where all these traits are necessary. 

Btw, "pretty boys" like young Zac Efron are just as healthy so don't really know what you're implying anyway.

iftsj

Banned
Cloud said:
iftsj said:
Yeah prettiness as a male won't help you for shit on the wild. In the caveman days the biggest slayer alphamale was just the man with the biggest skull and largest meso-endo somatotype. When I say jacked I mean naturally mesomorph, I knew steroids didn't exist in those times. You wouldn't smog many men because your frame is prob average, but because your skull us robust you could take a punch well lol

my frame is better than the guy in op
im athletic
i get asked if im a fireman by strangers sometimes
my little bros are 6ft 6 but i still robust mog them
i would do decent in the wild for sure

Anakind said:
B/c environment. We don't live in the stone age any more where all these traits are necessary. 

Btw, "pretty boys" like young Zac Efron are just as healthy so don't really know what you're implying anyway.

we do live in the same fucking world
there is just machines and buildings and roads everywhere that forbid us to see it
being healthy in a confortable cocoon means shit
true strong health guys are the one who would survive in the wild
being healty in a confy environnement means shit

Anakind

Champion
iftsj said:
there is just machines and buildings and roads everywhere that forbid us to see it

What makes you so sure you would actually survive in the wild? Do you think life in the wilderness consists of wrestling with bears? Creative intelligence is far more important in such an environment than in a modern city where you survive without a brain.

iftsj

Banned
Anakind said:
iftsj said:

What makes you so sure you would actually survive in the wild? Do you think life in the wilderness consists of wrestling with bears? Creative intelligence is far more important in such an environment than in a modern city where you survive without a brain.

muh skull is 25 inch and muh iq 152 :gymcel:

i donteven know if i would survive easier thats not even the point
im just saying that the evolutionnist survival ability= attractivness theory is flawed

Anakind

Champion
iftsj said:

im just saying that the evolutionnist survival ability= attractivness theory is flawed

:goodfellas:

Danny the chav

Champion
You want the face of a pretty boy and a strong mesomorph body, sort of what zac efron Is aspiring for with his steroids. Lets face ut is there really a need to look as barbaric and low trust as iftsjd

iftsj

Banned
Anakind said:
iftsj said:

:goodfellas:

it was at least man srs
got tested at 10 and got a scholarship by the state from it and went to special gifted kids school for years

Anakind

Champion
iftsj said:
it was at least man srs
got tested at 10 and got a scholarship by the state from it and went to special gifted kids school for years

Is that why your English is so good?    :lol:

iftsj

Banned
Anakind said:
iftsj said:
it was at least man srs

Is that why your English is so good?    :lol:

im french and learned english on this forum srs

paulus

Banned
iftsj said:
Anakind said:

it was at least man srs

More like you went to a school for "special kids"