stamaster21

Slayer
Brutus said:
ItWontBeMe said:
OUTLIER CASES > THE GENERAL RULE.
Your case sounds like a cope.

Most kids are frequently told that they are "cute" at age 11 and 12.

Bone structure doesn't magically become more or less attractive during puberty, it just becomes more dimorphic.

If you were actually attractive you would have been slaying jb during age 13-16.
Of course at ages 11 and 12 you look innocent you haven't hit puberty, at ages 13-16 most girls will be with guys on average 2 years older. So if she is 13 most likely her boyfriend will be 15. Girls mature on average 3 years earlier than boys.

HEROIN

Chad
stamaster21 said:
Brutus said:
Your case sounds like a cope.

Most kids are frequently told that they are "cute" at age 11 and 12.

Bone structure doesn't magically become more or less attractive during puberty, it just becomes more dimorphic.

If you were actually attractive you would have been slaying jb during age 13-16.
Of course at ages 11 and 12 you look innocent you haven't hit puberty, at ages 13-16 most girls will be with guys on average 2 years older. So if she is 13 most likely her boyfriend will be 15. Girls mature on average 3 years earlier than boys.
Why does that make me rage so hard? I really can't understand

penetration

Subhuman
This theory is complete bullshit.

I was basically the most popular guy through 5 to 10 grade. I would get plenty of letter from girls on Christmas and Valentine's. also I would get random SMS from girls who got mu number from my classmates. 1 girl was  so into me, that she got teased by other little sluts and hit one of them, making a scar with a nail.

After that I was incel tier with incel tier face. And the worst is, in my country losing your virginity is really rare pre 17, Christian northern Europe country, people are conservative, parents are strict and needy, so basically I became an incel when girls bacame DTF. Fuck my life and my face

stamaster21

Slayer
penetration said:
This theory is complete bullshit.

I was basically the most popular guy through 5 to 10 grade. I would get plenty of letter from girls on Christmas and Valentine's. also I would get random SMS from girls who got mu number from my classmates. 1 girl was  so into me, that she got teased by other little sluts and hit one of them, making a scar with a nail.

After that I was incel tier with incel tier face. And the worst is, in my country losing your virginity is really rare pre 17, Christian northern Europe country, people are conservative, parents are strict and needy, so basically I became an incel when girls bacame DTF. Fuck my life and my face
Btw at grades 5-10 popularity is based more on having high social status your still young and haven't fully developed. Most people will look decent. Just because your popular doesn't mean your attractive, seen some fat and average guys with high social status, aka popularity carried over from grades before. Say you were popular when you were in second grade you had many friends was social had alot of connections.

Hoodedslayer

I say aboot instead of about
Lmao there’s something called fat kids who lost weight theory.  there’s to many holes and way for this theory to go wrong or change.

Magicpickle

Incel
zyzz007 said:
Then you wud most likely go on to be a ladies man.
I noticed most men at age 11/12 who girls found cute and attractive, went on to be big slayers.

Just LOL if women just see u as a friend at 11/12 years old, it means ur an unattractive beta
heading for the friendzone or ER zone hahahahaha.
Girls found me cute, but I was a diagnosed autist obsessed with Sonic, Star Wars, and WWII, so I was completely oblivious to any female interest before puberty (and after). I still went out with the hottest chick in my class, though.

elmoggerino

Banned
Hoodedslayer said:
Lmao there’s something called fat kids who lost weight theory.  there’s to many holes and way for this theory to go wrong or change.
There are always outliers