zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,672
Reputation
466
Then you wud most likely go on to be a ladies man.
I noticed most men at age 11/12 who girls found cute and attractive, went on to be big slayers.

Just LOL if women just see u as a friend at 11/12 years old, it means ur an unattractive beta
heading for the friendzone or ER zone hahahahaha.
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
12,228
Reputation
354
Legit.

Even more legit is "just look like a pretty girl before puberty". Guaranteed slayer. Pretty much EVERY gl guy I know, even the masc ones, had this happen to them.

Thinking that you can be good looking and not know it past age 10 is massive cope. AN even bigger cope is people thinking they look better after high school.

I visited my high school a month ago and it's pathetic how nothing really has changed. I visited the old computer lab where my incel friends and I used to hang out, and it was full of 5 different kids:

-a weak chinned manlet
-a latepubertycel who sounded like a little kid when he spoke
-an autistic sounding awkward guy, average looking but obviously aspie
-an ugly asian
-a neotenous looking manlet who already had a deep voice despite looking 10 years old
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,672
Reputation
466
Brutus said:
Legit.

Even more legit is "just look like a pretty girl before puberty". Guaranteed slayer. Pretty much EVERY gl guy I know, even the masc ones, had this happen to them.

Thinking that you can be good looking and not know it past age 10 is massive cope. AN even bigger cope is people thinking they look better after high school.

I visited my high school a month ago and it's pathetic how nothing really has changed. I visited the old computer lab where my incel friends and I used to hang out, and it was full of 5 different kids:

-a weak chinned manlet
-a latepubertycel who sounded like a little kid when he spoke
-an autistic sounding awkward guy, average looking but obviously aspie
-an ugly asian
-a neotenous looking manlet who already had a deep voice despite looking 10 years old
Yeh man, literally ALL the guys I know who women found attractive just before puberty at 13 went on to be the slayers.
Ur fate with women is deceided the day u were born and the genes u were given. NOTHING can save u. No masculine, body or tats or NT or confidence. If u have shit genes, all those things will just help u get a looksmatch, but u still still have to work very hard.
Women are brutal when it comes to picking the best genes, they fucking know which guys are objectively handsome and these are guys they want. This bullshit about its subjective to women is nonsense, once ur a conventionally attractive male u will have big success with women. If u look average and below u will struggle and if by 11/12 u find urself not getting women for anything other than friendship u may as well go ER now. Since those 11/12 year old slayers are twinks and yet women love them. SO body game cannot save u.
 

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
Not true. Girls used to think I was cute from 6th-8th grade.

I'm still incel.
 

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
3
What about David Gandy? He looked like shit by 21, and yet somehow in his late 20's his face became fucking chiseled. There is some hope
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,672
Reputation
466
Namek said:
Not true. Girls used to think I was cute from 6th-8th grade.

I'm still incel.
By finding u cute I meant they were taking u as their bf and touching and kissing u. Not just saying u look cute. If u were not getting gfs at 11/12 for the lastest, then ur fucked imo.
 

UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
29,048
Reputation
1,898
whywoulditmatter said:
What about David Gandy? He looked like shit by 21, and yet somehow in his late 20's his face became fucking chiseled. There is some hope
"shit"


 

Brutus

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
12,228
Reputation
354
whywoulditmatter said:
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Post pics.
His midface actually looks a little bit better now as it's gotten longer

But he's still an archetypal chad in this picture
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,672
Reputation
466
whywoulditmatter said:
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Post pics.
Dude, Gandy looks handsome here. Most likely he was lying when he said he never got girls until 24 becuz he was shy. I looked like shit compared to him and was also shy and even I got some average girls at 16/17. 
Gandy has the face here that teenager girls love.
 

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
3
UglyNormalFag said:
whywoulditmatter said:
What about David Gandy? He looked like shit by 21, and yet somehow in his late 20's his face became fucking chiseled. There is some hope
"shit"


He was in his mid 20's in these photos, not 21. He was an incel FA, and didn't even look that good. He got a chiseled face in his late 20's. There is hope, but keep thinking to yourselves that nothing will ever change
[hr]
zyzz007 said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Dude, Gandy looks handsome here. Most likely he was lying when he said he never got girls until 24 becuz he was shy. I looked like shit compared to him and was also shy and even I got some average girls at 16/17. 
Gandy has the face here that teenager girls love.
Sounds like cope. If Gandy was a no name and posted that photo on this forum he would be rated a 6.5/10, and wouldn't be classified as a Chad
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,672
Reputation
466
whywoulditmatter said:
UglyNormalFag said:
He was in his mid 20's in these photos, not 21. He was an incel FA, and didn't even look that good. He got a chiseled face in his late 20's. There is hope, but keep thinking to yourselves that nothing will ever change
[hr]
zyzz007 said:
Dude, Gandy looks handsome here. Most likely he was lying when he said he never got girls until 24 becuz he was shy. I looked like shit compared to him and was also shy and even I got some average girls at 16/17. 
Gandy has the face here that teenager girls love.
Sounds like cope. If Gandy was a no name and posted that photo on this forum he would be rated a 6.5/10, and wouldn't be classified as a Chad
Women love 6.5/10. That is actually perfect for them IRL.
 

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,848
Reputation
2
zyzz007 said:
Then you wud most likely go on to be a ladies man.
I noticed most men at age 11/12 who girls found cute and attractive, went on to be big slayers.

Just LOL if women just see u as a friend at 11/12 years old, it means ur an unattractive beta
heading for the friendzone or ER zone hahahahaha.
11-12 I was a slayer (I can show you my elementary school yearbook for proof + the messages girls left me)

13-17 Incel//Awkward stage

18-21 Alright

22-24 LDAR (should have been best years of my life)

25-26 Trying to make up for lost time.

Theory debunked.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,672
Reputation
466
ItWontBeMe said:
zyzz007 said:
Then you wud most likely go on to be a ladies man.
I noticed most men at age 11/12 who girls found cute and attractive, went on to be big slayers.

Just LOL if women just see u as a friend at 11/12 years old, it means ur an unattractive beta
heading for the friendzone or ER zone hahahahaha.
11-12 I was a slayer (I can show you my elementary school yearbook for proof + the messages girls left me)

13-17 Incel//Awkward stage

18-21 Alright

22-24 LDAR (should have been best years of my life)

25-26 Trying to make up for lost time.

Theory debunked.
There is always those rare outliner cases such as yours. Theory Still Legit.
 

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,848
Reputation
2
zyzz007 said:
ItWontBeMe said:
11-12 I was a slayer (I can show you my elementary school yearbook for proof + the messages girls left me)

13-17 Incel//Awkward stage

18-21 Alright

22-24 LDAR (should have been best years of my life)

25-26 Trying to make up for lost time.

Theory debunked.
There is always those rare outliner cases such as yours. Theory Still Legit.
OUTLIER CASES > THE GENERAL RULE.

[img=160x160]http://lookism.net/uploads/avatars/avatar_1795.jpg?dateline=1453872395[/img]
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
12,228
Reputation
354
ItWontBeMe said:
zyzz007 said:
There is always those rare outliner cases such as yours. Theory Still Legit.
OUTLIER CASES > THE GENERAL RULE.
Your case sounds like a cope.

Most kids are frequently told that they are "cute" at age 11 and 12.


Bone structure doesn't magically become more or less attractive during puberty, it just becomes more dimorphic.

If you were actually attractive you would have been slaying jb during age 13-16.
 

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,848
Reputation
2
Brutus said:
ItWontBeMe said:
OUTLIER CASES > THE GENERAL RULE.
Your case sounds like a cope.

Most kids are frequently told that they are "cute" at age 11 and 12.


Bone structure doesn't magically become more or less attractive during puberty, it just becomes more dimorphic.

If you were actually attractive you would have been slaying jb during age 13-16.
It's not cope. Ages 11-12 I was the #1 slayer in elementary school, part of the cool kids' gang, every girl had a crush on me, etc. In high school (there is no "middle school" where I'm from) there was a complete 180, not least because I was in a completely unfamiliar environment and couldn't speak in my native tongue. Puberty took its toll, I had braces on and I found myself perma-stuck in that "awkward" stage from ages 13-16 (got a bit better at 17).

I'm one of those who looked terrible in high school and grew up to look 100x better later on. But I'm still not nearly even close to where I want to be tough.
 

gogger

Slayer
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
3,542
Reputation
2
ItWontBeMe said:
Brutus said:
Your case sounds like a cope.

Most kids are frequently told that they are "cute" at age 11 and 12.


Bone structure doesn't magically become more or less attractive during puberty, it just becomes more dimorphic.

If you were actually attractive you would have been slaying jb during age 13-16.
It's not cope. Ages 11-12 I was the #1 slayer in elementary school, part of the cool kids' gang, every girl had a crush on me, etc.
damn I know this feel

then I became the incel of all incels in highschool