zyzz007

Lookism God
Then you wud most likely go on to be a ladies man.
I noticed most men at age 11/12 who girls found cute and attractive, went on to be big slayers.

Just LOL if women just see u as a friend at 11/12 years old, it means ur an unattractive beta
heading for the friendzone or ER zone hahahahaha.

Brutus

King of Chads
Legit.

Even more legit is "just look like a pretty girl before puberty". Guaranteed slayer. Pretty much EVERY gl guy I know, even the masc ones, had this happen to them.

Thinking that you can be good looking and not know it past age 10 is massive cope. AN even bigger cope is people thinking they look better after high school.

I visited my high school a month ago and it's pathetic how nothing really has changed. I visited the old computer lab where my incel friends and I used to hang out, and it was full of 5 different kids:

-a weak chinned manlet
-a latepubertycel who sounded like a little kid when he spoke
-an autistic sounding awkward guy, average looking but obviously aspie
-an ugly asian
-a neotenous looking manlet who already had a deep voice despite looking 10 years old

zyzz007

Lookism God
Brutus said:
Legit.

Even more legit is "just look like a pretty girl before puberty". Guaranteed slayer. Pretty much EVERY gl guy I know, even the masc ones, had this happen to them.

Thinking that you can be good looking and not know it past age 10 is massive cope. AN even bigger cope is people thinking they look better after high school.

I visited my high school a month ago and it's pathetic how nothing really has changed. I visited the old computer lab where my incel friends and I used to hang out, and it was full of 5 different kids:

-a weak chinned manlet
-a latepubertycel who sounded like a little kid when he spoke
-an autistic sounding awkward guy, average looking but obviously aspie
-an ugly asian
-a neotenous looking manlet who already had a deep voice despite looking 10 years old
Yeh man, literally ALL the guys I know who women found attractive just before puberty at 13 went on to be the slayers.
Ur fate with women is deceided the day u were born and the genes u were given. NOTHING can save u. No masculine, body or tats or NT or confidence. If u have shit genes, all those things will just help u get a looksmatch, but u still still have to work very hard.
Women are brutal when it comes to picking the best genes, they fucking know which guys are objectively handsome and these are guys they want. This bullshit about its subjective to women is nonsense, once ur a conventionally attractive male u will have big success with women. If u look average and below u will struggle and if by 11/12 u find urself not getting women for anything other than friendship u may as well go ER now. Since those 11/12 year old slayers are twinks and yet women love them. SO body game cannot save u.

Namek

Chad
Not true. Girls used to think I was cute from 6th-8th grade.

I'm still incel.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
What about David Gandy? He looked like shit by 21, and yet somehow in his late 20's his face became fucking chiseled. There is some hope

zyzz007

Lookism God
Namek said:
Not true. Girls used to think I was cute from 6th-8th grade.

I'm still incel.
By finding u cute I meant they were taking u as their bf and touching and kissing u. Not just saying u look cute. If u were not getting gfs at 11/12 for the lastest, then ur fucked imo.

UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
whywoulditmatter said:
What about David Gandy? He looked like shit by 21, and yet somehow in his late 20's his face became fucking chiseled. There is some hope
"shit"

Brutus

King of Chads
whywoulditmatter said:
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Post pics.
His midface actually looks a little bit better now as it's gotten longer

But he's still an archetypal chad in this picture

zyzz007

Lookism God
whywoulditmatter said:
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Post pics.
Dude, Gandy looks handsome here. Most likely he was lying when he said he never got girls until 24 becuz he was shy. I looked like shit compared to him and was also shy and even I got some average girls at 16/17. 
Gandy has the face here that teenager girls love.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
whywoulditmatter said:
"shit"

He was in his mid 20's in these photos, not 21. He was an incel FA, and didn't even look that good. He got a chiseled face in his late 20's. There is hope, but keep thinking to yourselves that nothing will ever change
[hr]
zyzz007 said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Dude, Gandy looks handsome here. Most likely he was lying when he said he never got girls until 24 becuz he was shy. I looked like shit compared to him and was also shy and even I got some average girls at 16/17. 
Sounds like cope. If Gandy was a no name and posted that photo on this forum he would be rated a 6.5/10, and wouldn't be classified as a Chad

zyzz007

Lookism God
whywoulditmatter said:
UglyNormalFag said:
He was in his mid 20's in these photos, not 21. He was an incel FA, and didn't even look that good. He got a chiseled face in his late 20's. There is hope, but keep thinking to yourselves that nothing will ever change
[hr]
zyzz007 said:
Sounds like cope. If Gandy was a no name and posted that photo on this forum he would be rated a 6.5/10, and wouldn't be classified as a Chad
Women love 6.5/10. That is actually perfect for them IRL.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
I noticed most men at age 11/12 who girls found cute and attractive, went on to be big slayers.

Just LOL if women just see u as a friend at 11/12 years old, it means ur an unattractive beta
11-12 I was a slayer (I can show you my elementary school yearbook for proof + the messages girls left me)

13-17 Incel//Awkward stage

18-21 Alright

22-24 LDAR (should have been best years of my life)

25-26 Trying to make up for lost time.

Theory debunked.

zyzz007

Lookism God
ItWontBeMe said:
zyzz007 said:

11-12 I was a slayer (I can show you my elementary school yearbook for proof + the messages girls left me)

18-21 Alright

Theory debunked.
There is always those rare outliner cases such as yours. Theory Still Legit.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
ItWontBeMe said:

18-21 Alright

Theory debunked.
OUTLIER CASES > THE GENERAL RULE.

[img=160x160]http://lookism.net/uploads/avatars/avatar_1795.jpg?dateline=1453872395[/img]

Brutus

King of Chads
ItWontBeMe said:
zyzz007 said:
Your case sounds like a cope.

Most kids are frequently told that they are "cute" at age 11 and 12.

Bone structure doesn't magically become more or less attractive during puberty, it just becomes more dimorphic.

If you were actually attractive you would have been slaying jb during age 13-16.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Brutus said:
ItWontBeMe said:

Bone structure doesn't magically become more or less attractive during puberty, it just becomes more dimorphic.

If you were actually attractive you would have been slaying jb during age 13-16.
It's not cope. Ages 11-12 I was the #1 slayer in elementary school, part of the cool kids' gang, every girl had a crush on me, etc. In high school (there is no "middle school" where I'm from) there was a complete 180, not least because I was in a completely unfamiliar environment and couldn't speak in my native tongue. Puberty took its toll, I had braces on and I found myself perma-stuck in that "awkward" stage from ages 13-16 (got a bit better at 17).

I'm one of those who looked terrible in high school and grew up to look 100x better later on. But I'm still not nearly even close to where I want to be tough.

gogger

Slayer
ItWontBeMe said:
Brutus said:

It's not cope. Ages 11-12 I was the #1 slayer in elementary school, part of the cool kids' gang, every girl had a crush on me, etc.
damn I know this feel

then I became the incel of all incels in highschool