Brutus

King of Chads
Being a 3/10 chinless male, I always considered it to be the norm for girls not to say hi to me when I walk past. Why would they, right?

Today I was walking around campus with my 5-6/10 friend. He has a large robust skull and is short too, about 5'8". 

Well, two different girls said hi to him, and he doesn't know either of them. They just randomly felt like they had to say hi to the dude I guess. 

Unless he was being creepy and making eye contact with every girl he sees, then it's just more proof that myself and most of the users on this site are deep into the sub5 territory.

The guy is cocky as fuck irl and I think he did just make eye contact with the first one and that's why she said hi, but I'm pretty sure the second one just said hi randomly.

Fuck all the theories on this site, you don't need to be even good looking to have a normal life...

If you are posting on a forum, have no friends irl, and are incel in 2016, you're UGLY AS FUCK.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
If a line of at least 50+ sloots begging to suck your dick doesn't form outside your house the second you step out, you're ugly as fuck.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Brutus said:
Being a 3/10 chinless male, I always considered it to be the norm for girls not to say hi to me when I walk past. Why would they, right?

Today I was walking around campus with my 5-6/10 friend. He has a large robust skull and is short too, about 5'8". 

Well, two different girls said hi to him, and he doesn't know either of them. They just randomly felt like they had to say hi to the dude I guess. 

Unless he was being creepy and making eye contact with every girl he sees, then it's just more proof that myself and most of the users on this site are deep into the sub5 territory.

The guy is cocky as fuck irl and I think he did just make eye contact with the first one and that's why she said hi, but I'm pretty sure the second one just said hi randomly.

Fuck all the theories on this site, you don't need to be even good looking to have a normal life...

If you are posting on a forum, have no friends irl, and are incel in 2016, you're UGLY AS FUCK.
even though i agree with a lot of the points you make in your points, you're exaggerating a lot and being overly harsh on yourself by saying your a 3/10. i think most serious posters here would say youre a typical 6 and not quite a 5.5

zyzz007

Lookism God
Are u sure, girls I dont know always say hi and good afternoon to me when I pass them on the street.

Brutus

King of Chads
MasterFaggot said:
Brutus said:

even though i agree with a lot of the points you make in your points, you're exaggerating a lot and being overly harsh on yourself by saying your a 3/10. i think most serious posters here would say youre a typical 6 and not quite a 5.5
I think you are probably right about the fact that my aesthetics rating might be a 6. Although I have a long midface, I have a pretty good eye area, good skin, and decent facial harmony. But the fact is, you forgot to take the jawline into account.

I know plenty of guys who look like me that do decent with women, just like you'd expect a 6/10 guy to. The thing is (and I started noticing this around age 15 or so), all of these guys had strong chins.

If I had been born a female then I would be a 6/10, since women can get away with having a chin like mine and not take a hit in attractiveness. If you were to see me in real life (in motion, speaking, without lens distortion and with my height/skull/frame visible), I think you'd probably understand where I'm coming from. It's not so much that my my face is ruined by a weak chin, it's that my actual bone structure accentuates the weak chin due to the fact that my cheeks are somewhat chubby and my lips are kinda big for a white guy. It makes me look neotenous and it completely eliminates sex appeal.

My uni experience has been so bad that I barely go out anymore.

A few months ago, some girl at university said that I looked 5 years old after I walked past, and then literally a minute later the same thing happened again (12 instead of 5). The number of times that this has happened in total is too high to count.

I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like I'm basically invisible even though as I experienced tonight, an actual average looking male is approached by women pretty much every day.

I think if you were to measure the anthropometry of this forum (body measurements, like skull size, facial features, and other body proportions), you'd probably find that most of us are FAR from normal-looking.

Koksal Baba

Incel
I get the "hi's" all the time too, it doesn't necessarily mean you're not ugly.
I'd like to think they're just saying it just to ensure and increase the probability of them not getting raped by me.

Peace.

Can't you just fraud chin though? My lower third sucks, too, but if I jut forward and down it looks alright.
Frauding infraorbitals is legit impossible if you don't have PCT to make squinting despite lack of bone support work, likewise with nose ::ugh: 
Reminds me, the only 2 recorded IOIs I ever received post puberty where when I was running sunglasses + bandana ( + jut ) game on a beach vacation. Sunglasses aren't perfect but since I have a pronounced nasion they kinda make my nose look smaller + hide my eye area obv.

Gangnamstyle

Coper
Whenever I make eye contact with a woman she inmediately looks away. And even when I don't, if she happens to accidentally glance at me I can tell with my peripheral vision how she turns her head the other way to make clear she didn't look at me intentionally.

Dazzle

Normie
girls say hi to me all the time but i have no male friends :giggle:

Zoosus

Chad
While you guys spend years reminiscing about the time a 5/10 girl said "hi" to you, Chad had a threesome with 2 jb randos in the public stall yesterday and he already forgot it happened.

Dazzle

Normie
Zoosus said:
While you guys spend years reminiscing about the time a 5/10 girl said "hi" to you, Chad had a threesome with 2 jb randos in the public stall yesterday and he already forgot it happened.
chad remembering he has a big dick

Zoosus said:
Lol this. You either fuck attractive girls or you don't. End of story

I'll admit it; I do this aspie over analyzing too sometimes as well but I can acknowledge its irrelevant

// Infolinks