If fillers are cope how come Toni Mahfud ascended so hard?

Sixpence

Cuck
fillers are legit tbh just don't overdo it
Yeh bra

I am gonna get fillers first and see how they go.

You wanna be absolutely certain that jaw surgery will ascend you, and that you have a blackpilled surgeon, before getting it.

Until then I will see how fillers look.

justdowhatyouhavetodo

Incel
HBO Manlets
so you compare a picture where the guy is like 16 and compare it to a picture of him a few years later? a u unedited picture to a edited picture too?

i mean they are legit results but this example shouldnt be the benchmark

i just hope you dont fall for point 2 which would be human but aesthetical fatal

Last edited:

justdowhatyouhavetodo

Incel
HBO Manlets
but fillers are quick and cheap. so just try it out and you will see how it looks like. i would get it as soon as possible so you dont waste any more time

Sixpence

Cuck
but fillers are quick and cheap. so just try it out and you will see how it looks like. i would get it as soon as possible so you dont waste any more time
Yeh man

I've still got a few kg to lose.

Plus masks are compulsory where I live when you leave the house, so sort of a waste right now.

As soon as all that changes I will get fillers.

Rigor Mortis

Gone Rotting
They can look good but I just can’t get around to being a fan. They are temporary and I think cause soft tissue degradation, so once u start u have to keep getting it done every x timeframe , and each time I doubt it’s gonna be exactly the same result (human error w injecting , I don’t see how they would be injected into the same precise place each time but idk if it would really make a diff )

imo in terms of aesthetics get whatver u want done w osteotomies first and if u still need to alter ur face , look into custom silicone implants rather than fillers . However , I’m not a fan of the side wing or zso so I’d still opt for custom implants over those 2 procedures for added horizontal projection .

Goes without saying if u need functional work done (class 2 or 3 bite , actuallt fecessed or with some dentofacial deformity not just psl memeing , get osteotomies and see a good ortho and max fac )

Seeing a Max fac id alwsus a good płace to start

Wicked

forever subhuman
HQNP
They can look good but I just can’t get around to being a fan. They are temporary and I think cause soft tissue degradation, so once u start u have to keep getting it done every x timeframe , and each time I doubt it’s gonna be exactly the same result (human error w injecting , I don’t see how they would be injected into the same precise place each time but idk if it would really make a diff )

imo in terms of aesthetics get whatver u want done w osteotomies first and if u still need to alter ur face , look into custom silicone implants rather than fillers . However , I’m not a fan of the side wing or zso so I’d still opt for custom implants over those 2 procedures for added horizontal projection .

Goes without saying if u need functional work done (class 2 or 3 bite , actuallt fecessed or with some dentofacial deformity not just psl memeing , get osteotomies and see a good ortho and max fac )

Seeing a Max fac id alwsus a good płace to start
why not fan of side wing??

Rigor Mortis

Gone Rotting
why not fan of side wing??
From what I read and based on others exp, it can be a tad unpredictable ... can exacerbate present asymmetry for instance , and often for a more dramatic result u have to get 2 rounds of it with off time in between for the nerves . Seems to make more sense to get a custom silicone wraparound and be done w it if ur aiming for a wider lower third . Also not sure how bad of a prob potential step off points are .