If Chads are so Happy why are they Always Drinking

Flintoff

Incel
The guys I know who score the most and best women
are always fucking drinking.
If they were really happy, they wudnt need to drink in order to escape reality and become low inhibition.

True happiness = U already have a good reality and u are already calm, cool, confident, happy and low inhibition and
thus u dont need to drink.

It means their lives still suck ass even tho they get these modern day whores even though they pretend
their lives are so amazing on facebook, insta and even in real life in front of people.

layingdown

Normie
alcohol turns women into even bigger sluts

and turns normies into chads

thats why

Bojack

Lookism God
1000000IUofvitaminD3 said:
Not everyone who drinks does it because they are miserable, some do it to have fun in a social setting
its the test bro, the test

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Because it's an NT activity and everyone else does it, they dont think much deeper than that. They arent aspie like us

Godcel

Slayer
Drinking is fun you aspie fuck. Drinking alone however....

OldcelMisery

Normie
The same thing all the time gets boring, and people like to have variety. Drinking and drugs is a great way to add spice and variety in life even if you're fucking hot women all the time. It's also easier and more convenient to do when alone than having to have another human over and interact with it.

LebaneseEdgyist

Normie
Rotters
Most legit slayers don't drink that much. Drinking is a relatively safe activity that autistic high inhib incel tryhards engage in in an effort to appear "cool" and low inhib. Show me a heavy drinker and I'll show you a sad pathetic fuckwit without perspective in life
[hr]
People who drink alcohol are fucking subhuman bandwaggoner and deserve death. It's unhealthy and tastes like shit. There is literally no reason to consume the liquid jew unless you're trying to fit in

vin98

Slayer
Slayers have a few drinks because it's neurotypical behavior and makes socializing and talking to girls more fun, they're not heavy drinkers.

Theodoregetslefort

King of Chads
LEgit...and no most slayers are not happy...They consider slaying and female interest like something incel do everyday aka nothing special..incel would never understand that..everything is subjective...yeah most of them are drinking a lot

Owl

Normie
layingdown said:
alcohol turns women into even bigger sluts

and turns normies into chads

thats why
Will drinking cause an aspie to turn into a normie?

Flintoff

Incel
1000000IUofvitaminD3 said:
Not everyone who drinks does it because they are miserable, some do it to have fun in a social setting
i see them drinking all the time, in social settings, in work when boss is not around, after work and
at home when they are alone.
U guys are saying they only drink in social settings which is not true from what i have seen.

flesh

Slayer
If you still don't understand that Chad's genetics ALLOW him to drink constantly, then you aren't redpilled yet.

Chad's genetics literally annihilate anything negative thrown at Chad.

LifeIsAJoke

Coper
A chad can drink every night for a whole summer in Ibiza and stay shredded and healthy