If blacks are stupid, how can they do shit like this?

Copenhagen

Slayer
[video=youtube]
Freestyle rape is insanely difficult, you have to plan literally seconds in advance and draw from an incredible depth of experience / vocabulary / lyrical prowess.

Only watched the first minute. Luda's rap is absolutely, 100% written. In rap, "freestyle" doesn't necessarily mean "off the dome," in fact it usually doesn't. It just means the rap isn't about anything in particular, it's just random bars about whatever.

"True" freestyling does exist, where the rappers receive the subject they're supposed to rap about on the spot, but you can tell that true freestyles are way, way worse than pre-written ones. And even then, the rappers are often drawing upon pre-written bars that they have that they're able to make SOUND as if they're about the topic at hand, when in reality they can be applied to pretty much anything. Also, these guys are very well-practiced in rhyme schemes and common rhymes ("it" and "shit," for example, get used very frequently as the ending words in a bar about whatever)

As for what any of this says about the overall intelligence of an entire race... lol

TheTrews

Normie
I read somewhere that blacks are actually quite good with verbal skills and linguistics. At first I found this difficult to believe, but actually many motivational speakers are black. And of course, blacks are adept at speaking fast.

Timbuck2

Coper
The average American black has an IQ of about 85. That's pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.

In Africa it's as low as the 60s on average. Legit dumber than Coco the Gorilla.

Franktank

Normie
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The contents of this message are hidden because TheTrews is on your ignore list.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Show this[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The contents of this message are hidden because Timbuck2 is on your [/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ignore list[/font]

View attachment 8

Jesus Christ

Normie
This fallacy is called "fallacy exception proves the rule".

Stereotypes exist because of the majority.

The truth is White/Anglo/European people make up less than 5% of the world's population, making them the real 'minorities' on the planet. While there are nearly 1 billion people alone currently living in Africa, there are untold millions of Blacks living throughout the world and within the African Diaspora.Feb 27, 2012

How many of those 1 billion + blacks are high skilled rappers ? The fact that the average black is dumb doesn't make it impossible for above average to be born. It's just less less less likely.

TheTrews said:
I read somewhere that blacks are actually quite good with verbal skills and linguistics. At first I found this difficult to believe, but actually many motivational speakers are black. And of course, blacks are adept at speaking fast.

Please give me  the source. I want to read it too.

AFRICAN AMERICANS currently score lower than European Americans on vocabulary, reading, and mathematics tests, as well as on tests that claim to measure scholastic aptitude and intelligence. This gap appears before children enter kindergarten (figure 1-1), and it persists into adulthood. It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on most standardized tests. On some tests the typical American black scores below more than 85 percent of whites?
https://www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html

Darkman

Slayer
Timbuck2 said:
The average American black has an IQ of about 85. That's pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.

In Africa it's as low as the 60s on average. Legit dumber than Coco the Gorilla.

60 iq for africans is dubious. A white or an asian with  a 60 iq is a basically a drooling retard. If african IQ is in the 60s, then how are so many of them able to drive vehicles, work at regular jobs, socialize and basically function on their own?

Timbuck2

Coper
Timbuck2 said:

Darkman said:
Timbuck2 said:

60 iq for africans is dubious. A white or an asian with  a 60 iq is a basically a drooling retard. If african IQ is in the 60s, then how are so many of them able to drive vehicles, work at regular jobs, socialize and basically function on their own?

I don't think most Africans are doing any of those things lol. 

Lets not forget how rampant infant rape is in sub Saharan Africa. It takes a depraved, deficient brain to do that.

Darkman said:
Timbuck2 said:

Actually, this point has been addressed. Researchers have noted that for whites to have an IQ that low, they have to be literally physically impaired or structurally fucked over in some way (in other words, a drooling retard, as you said). Whereas there are plenty of blacks who have such a low IQ naturally, and are completely physically normal and functional, because they are within the natural range for their type. See the following:

Even though the percentage of blacks with IQs under 70 is about 6 times the percentage of whites, in one study only 4% of those blacks were actually classified as “retarded,” i.e., as behaviorally impaired, while 15% of the whites were! 47 The reason is not that whites are being discriminated against, but that in whites a low IQ is usually due to a genetic abnormality such as Down’s syndrome, which causes obvious physical deformities, but low IQ blacks usually do not have a genetic defect and are normal in behavior and appearance; in Africans and aborigines these low scores are normal. 48 “Black children of IQ 70 routinely learn to speak, to play games, learn names, and act friendly with playmates and teachers. They appear quite normal, whereas White children with similar IQs ‘look’ abnormal.” 49

For some very, very good insight into this matter, I highly recommend reading chapter 14 at www.erectuswalksamongst.us, which is where the above quote is from.

lono

Banned
The Big Dipper said:
Darkman said:

Actually, this point has been addressed. Researchers have noted that for whites to have an IQ that low, they have to be literally physically impaired or structurally fucked over in some way (in other words, a drooling retard, as you said). Whereas there are plenty of blacks who have such a low IQ naturally, and are completely physically normal and functional, because they are within the natural range for their type. See the following:

Even though the percentage of blacks with IQs under 70 is about 6 times the percentage of whites, in one study only 4% of those blacks were actually classified as “retarded,” i.e., as behaviorally impaired, while 15% of the whites were! 47 The reason is not that whites are being discriminated against, but that in whites a low IQ is usually due to a genetic abnormality such as Down’s syndrome, which causes obvious physical deformities, but low IQ blacks usually do not have a genetic defect and are normal in behavior and appearance; in Africans and aborigines these low scores are normal. 48 “Black children of IQ 70 routinely learn to speak, to play games, learn names, and act friendly with playmates and teachers. They appear quite normal, whereas White children with similar IQs ‘look’ abnormal.” 49

For some very, very good insight into this matter, I highly recommend reading chapter 14 at www.erectuswalksamongst.us, which is where the above quote is from.

So basically these low IQ blacks aren't actually retarded...they just scored low on IQ tests? A lot has been written about how the current medical diagnostic paradigm relies on numbers over symptoms.

Accurate medical diagnosis and treatment has gone down ever since doctors started testing and treating patients using blood tests and other numerical paremeters instead of looking at the symptoms and treating the patient holistically. IQ is just another example of this faulty paradigm. Good examples of faulty measurements are blood cholesterol, TSH, testosterone, body fat, etc. For example sumos have the highest bodyfat levels of any group yet are healthier than the vast majority of people. And there's this village, I don't remember what it's called, but the people there have very fatty diets and have high cholesterol levels, yet they regularly live to be 100 and have almost no incidences of heart disease.

IQ is similar to BMI, another misleading measurement, than it is an actual measure of intelligence. You can have a low IQ and be intelligent just like you can have a high BMI and be perfectly fit.

For example I distinctly remember scoring in the 70s once on a IQ test because I didn't want to take it and the teacher made it clear it didn't affect our grade. I took a similar IQ test years later where I actually gave it some effort and I scored in the high 130s.

Anyway in answer to @The Big Dipper quote, I find it shocking that someone can score extremely low on IQ tests yet be able to do things that require intelligence like driving and socializing, and the first assumption is that the person is a retard who is somehow able to function as a normal human being as opposed to a normal human being who scores on the level of a retard.

Franktank

Normie
Iq doesn't measure inate intelligence anyways. You can't test intelligence

ilikedicks

Coper
It's actually quite amazing awe inspiring that African Americans having one of the lowest iq averages are so involved in everything almost to the point blacks are portrayed in the media disproportionately. Sports, music, tv. Hundreds of talented black artist  who had no professional instrumental or vocal training and still became legends in their craft, and now president. Legit second master race after jews in the US srs. What if we took all the black babies from the ghetto and raised them in the suburbs with intelligent parents. Imagine a scientist......who can dance, just holy shit the world ain't ready.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Lol @ 13% of the population completely dominating every field. BTW I know a girl whose dad is a neurosurgeon. How many neurosurgeons do you know?

Guess his race.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Lol @ 13% of the population completely dominating every field. BTW I know a girl whose dad is a neurosurgeon. How many neurosurgeons do you know?

Guess his race.

My guess he is a BBC. BBC masterrace will dominate the world sooner or later.

lono

Banned
The problem with blacks is that they have much higher genetic variation within race. I think the most intelligent person in the world is likely some black kid. Certainly the most intelligent person in Russia is a negro. There was recently a black kid in russia who scored the highest school grades ever and he was black.

The flip side to this is that there are probably much more stupid and retarded negros as well. But that is pretty evident.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ilikedicks shut the fuck up already, you really do everything to convince urself and others blacks arent the fucking subhumans they really are, huh?
[/font]

To answer the OP: Blacks have less cortisol than whites and especially asians, this makes them more socially "fluid", IE higher ability to FLOW socially, without fucking themseleves up by overthinking. This is why blacks also are more sociable than whites and asians, they are more extroverted and like to "fuck around" more, whereas whites and ESPECIALLY asians need more logical ground to connect with eachother.

Also blacks, or well yea, afro americans, are portrayed so great in media due to jew controlled society. In reality blacks are the most violent primitive impulsive low IQ retards you could ever imagine. I mean, could you even for one second think of a great country created by blacks? It never happened and it WILL never happen due to their subhuman nature. They belong to teh djungle and we should just deport them all there again.

lono

Banned
RealRob said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ilikedicks shut the fuck up already, you really do everything to convince urself and others blacks arent the fucking subhumans they really are, huh?
[/font]

To answer the OP: Blacks have less cortisol than whites and especially asians, this makes them more socially "fluid", IE higher ability to FLOW socially, without fucking themseleves up by overthinking. This is why blacks also are more sociable than whites and asians, they are more extroverted and like to "fuck around" more, whereas whites and ESPECIALLY asians need more logical ground to connect with eachother.

Also blacks, or well yea, afro americans, are portrayed so great in media due to jew controlled society. In reality blacks are the most violent primitive impulsive low IQ retards you could ever imagine. I mean, could you even for one second think of a great country created by blacks? It never happened and it WILL never happen due to their subhuman nature. They belong to teh djungle and we should just deport them all there again.

There were many great nation-states, kingdoms, and empires created by blacks. I cannot think of any countries though. But countries are a recent, mostly European invention.

I appreciate the passion but you go against your argument when you, as a white person, come in foaming at the mouth in a desperate attempt to assert your racial superiority. There are better ways, my friend.

I don't think the racial difference that OP is referring to has to do with cortisol. It has to do with the pineal gland if anything, as that is responsible for the spiritual, emotive nature that makes blacks and latinos more musically and rhythmically inclined.

ilikedicks

Coper
RealRob said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ilikedicks shut the fuck up already, you really do everything to convince urself and others blacks arent the fucking subhumans they really are, huh?[/font]

The permacels have a way of letting everyone know who they are just lol @ getting upset about that post. :giggle:

Copenhagen

Slayer
The situation with blacks in America is a result of negative self-fulfilling prophecy. Imagine having a kid and telling the kid he's worthless and stupid from his birth. Obviously they will internalize it. 

You guys act like if you have an all white nation it'll be better. You'll just be bullied by Chads ruthlessly. Maybe leave your house and meet some black people and learn they're not all bad. Racism is a mental illness and it traps you and sucks you in and doesn't let you leave. Trust me I know.