• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If balding is so unattractive

reeve24

Champion
HQNP
how come it's so prevalent, shouldn't it go extinct if it's not a desirable mating trait

IHaveATinyCock

Regular
Arranged marriages amongst other factors 

Or look like tom cruise

looksmax25

Joke
Because in previous generations people got married a lot younger usually before the guy was balding. Divorce laws were also alot harsher so women couldn't just ditch their husband to live off their money and fuck chads on the side like they do now.

The gene survived because most people reproduced before going bald. (Still true for the most part.)

Also the gene for MPB is on the X chromosome, so women can be carriers for the gene. All women reproduce, remember. As long as a matrilineal line has at least one daughter per generation, the gene could survive forever, although tend to disappear slowly over the whole population. Evolution is never over. We are always in an intermediate state. Shit genes like baldness are obviously on their way out, but we won't survive long enough to see its extinction obviously.

I think women are the carriers for a lot of trash genes like MPB and manletism. There is no reason they should still exist but the inefficiency of human sexual reproduction where all women reproduce.

FUNSIZEDCURRY

Rotter
IHaveATinyCock said:
Arranged marriages amongst other factors 

Or look like tom cruise

STILL DEATH COZ PINHEAD, HAIR DOESN'T EVEN CHANGE THE AESTHETICS OF SOMEONE TO THAT EXTENT UNLESS THEY ARE HAIRSTYLE MAXXING TOO HARD. THE WORST THING ABOUT BEING BALD IS HOW IT EXPOSES A SMALL SKULL.

it's not an entirely genetic condition. 

humans are living wayyyy too long anyway. having a thick nw2 throughout your adult life could not be more ideal.

phuckthisgayearth

Super Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Super Moderator
1. age of onset

2. environmental factors

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Let's be honest here, most guys who shave their head bald will not look like Vin Diesel or Jason Statham, so you can post their pics all you want knowing that you don't look nearly as good as they do. Most guys simply do not have the right combination of facial features and the perfect face and head shape to pull off the bald look. Most guys will lose as much as 4 points off their looks when their mid way into their balding, while the lucky ones will lose 1-2 points at most. [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I should know, as my older brother who would always be able to walk into any room and have all the women eye-f*cking him has become invisible to most women. He literally dropped from an 8/10 to a 4/10. I have a better head shape than him and look decent with a buzz cut as I do buzz it often, but even I definitely lose a couple points going fully bald. Luckily, I won't likely have to deal with that problem as only he out of all my siblings seemed to have catch the mpb gene which skipped at least 3 generations as no one in my family has it.[/font]

looksmax25

Joke
It's truly sad to see former chads go bald... it's one thing if you're average or below then go bald but to go from being a stud to invisible has to be brutal. Ironically most of the ones I've seen this happen to just get married and don't really care about their hair.