If Angela Merkel would ran in America for which party would she ran?

GottThaGod

Banned
In germany she actually run for the Christan Conservative Party while some of her politics are far left. I wonder for which party she would ran in the US. She still conservative on things like Gay Marriage (one of the few good things about her) bjt i dont think shes so much different from a classical democrat. Its hard to imagine her running as a republican with her politics.

chadrat
Mewslims
Hillary Clinton was initially opposed to gay marriage as well (early and mid 2000s, maybe even later), she just goes along with whatever is the status quo at the moment. And then of course she re-branded herself as a "progressive" in 2016, because that's what a large segment of the population identified as.

XDDDD

Merkel would definitely run as a Democrat, though.

MAKE USA A SAFE SPACE FOR MUSLIMS. BRING THEM ALL IN, MERKEL. BRING EM ALL IN BABY.

NTSlayer

Coper
the "i am a puppet and i literally have no say on any matter whatsoever"-party

GottThaGod

Banned
666 said:
Hillary Clinton was initially opposed to gay marriage as well (early and mid 2000s, maybe even later), she just goes along with whatever is the status quo at the moment. And then of course she re-branded herself as a "progressive" in 2016, because that's what a large segment of the population identified as.

XDDDD

Merkel would definitely run as a Democrat, though.

MAKE USA A SAFE SPACE FOR MUSLIMS. BRING THEM ALL IN, MERKEL. BRING EM ALL IN BABY.
Merkel was way more conservative when she was the leader of the opposition party. She was also Anti Immigration back then.