If all Nordics were like me, Arabs would have ZERO chance in Sweden.

Vertu

Incel
Not because I'm good looking,

But because this is the honest truth, no bluepill, no fantasizing, this is a legit fact: Ethnics are on my beat-to-death radar.

Where as your typical Nordic male from Stockholm is a pushover, I have ZERO hesitation slitting your throat if you are ethnic.

I have ZERO hesitation in dressing up as a pizza guy, knocking on your door, pulling out one of these the second you answer:

And sending two shots straight to your pathetic ethnic-skull then walking away without a single trace.

I have ZERO hesitation in ending your life, remember that. You guys do not understand the frequency that my brain is operating at. If an ethnic tried hitting on my girl, I don't care how alpha or robust he is. His life is finished.

Deal with it.

IcedEarth

Slayer
you are so fucking though buddy boy, that's why you need to put nearly 30 people on your blocklist on a forum

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
A future in prison awaits for you then, while all the brainwashed Swedish and other Scandinavian feminists are fucking the ethnics.

Copenhagen

Slayer
It's awfully early on a Saturday for you to be posting. I figured real Slayers were fucking all night and waking up at 3 pm the next day.

Vertu said:
Not because I'm good looking,

But because this is the honest truth, no bluepill, no fantasizing, this is a legit fact: Ethnics are on my beat-to-death radar.

Where as your typical Nordic male from Stockholm is a pushover, I have ZERO hesitation slitting your throat if you are ethnic.

I have ZERO hesitation in dressing up as a pizza guy, knocking on your door, pulling out one of these the second you answer:

And sending two shots straight to your pathetic ethnic-skull then walking away without a single trace.

I have ZERO hesitation in ending your life, remember that. You guys do not understand the frequency that my brain is operating at. If an ethnic tried hitting on my girl, I don't care how alpha or robust he is. His life is finished.

Deal with it.
http://www.whyileftsweden.com/

You'd be wasting your time, and should instead just leave Sweden...if you live there. The Muslim Horde is taking over the country. Those poor Swedes are fucked; their politicians just gave away their own homeland.

It's insane.

The strength in the imported muslim problem lies not in their culture (LOL) or their genetics or their intelligence or wit etc

It lies in the sheer strength of their numbers. Like hyenas these vermin whove washed upon our shores always go in packs because they know theyre too mentally weak to be on their own.

What will you do when you run out of bullets being surrounded by a horde of hundreds of muslims vertu?

heilsa

Slayer
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkSUVzL27m4[/video]

lol swedes are so beta.

heilsa said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkSUVzL27m4[/video]

lol swedes are so beta.
I think if I were a Swede, one of two things would be happening:

Either I'd be packing weapons, and deliberately fucking with Muslims...or I'd leave the country. But there are so many Muslims there now, that fucking with them is pointless. What good is winning a battle, if you've lost the war?

The Swedes have given their country away. :sad:

ilikedicks

Coper
There is no hope for Scandinavians when even extremist Scandinavians still manage to kill and hurt their own people more than ethnics just lol.

Darkman

Normie
*Claims he's capable of killing ethnics in cold blood*

*Puts 80% of the forum on ignore because he can't take criticism*.

:legit:

Franktank

Normie
Darkman said:
*Claims he's capable of killing ethnics in cold blood*

*Puts 80% of the forum on ignore because he can't take criticism*.

:legit:
Its the nordic way

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
you are so fucking though buddy boy, that's why you need to put nearly 30 people on your blocklist on a forum
30? That ignore list is like 200. :lol:

Franktank

Normie
I cant take him seriously. He has created the illusion of being a slayer even though he stays in his basement all day posting. His blocking habits reminds me of a little kid holding his ears yelling "LALALAAALA IM NOT LISTENING IM A SLAYER". He thinks his post are quality but most of them add zero discussion to this thread.

swedes are not the problem...its the swedish politicans who fuck their own people in the ass big time.
thats what you get with political correctness and feminist agendas...im sure the swede will think twice in the next vote...but then again it might be just too late anyway

FuckThis

Slayer
If i was a Swede i would go to a holy war, crusader style

I would go to a total rampage, kill any ethnic i see

No matter if child, female or elderly, i would execute anyone on my rampage, if it is brown or black it is going to die. I would go out to big family houses, especially of rich ethnics, i would go house to house rounding them up and killing them all, no remorse 

Even babies would receive a bullet to their head 

Keep in mind i would do this out of sense of religion and duty and not out of hatred. I am not edgelord

FuckThis said:
If i was a Swede i would go to a holy war, crusader style

I would go to a total rampage, kill any ethnic i see

No matter if child, female or elderly, i would execute anyone on my rampage, if it is brown or black it is going to die. I would go out to big family houses, especially of rich ethnics, i would go house to house rounding them up and killing them all, no remorse 

Even babies would receive a bullet to their head 

Keep in mind i would do this out of sense of religion and duty and not out of hatred. I am not edgelord
I'm not an edgelord either, but I'm seriously afraid for the Swedes over there.

I would try hard to find a large group of like-minded people, and try to rally them together. Take the country back, neighborhood by neighborhood....if you have to.

And you'd have to do that to make the politicians take you seriously.

Most Muslims just aren't compatible with a modern civilized society. It sounds insane to say it, but they're just too violently primitive....and yet we would get labeled by the liberally progressive assholes as racists or "Islamophobes" for saying this. :rolleyes:

How many rapes do they find acceptable? How many violent attacks are ok? How many social problems are they willing to endure?

Muslim gangs in Sweden have taken over entire neighborhoods. These are places where police and firemen just do not go.

Take a minute to think about how serious this is. Either the Swedes will flee their own country, or there will be civil war.

The Swedish politicians are responsible for this. They've surrendered the sovereignty of their nation to a group of primitive criminals and terrorists, and did it in the name of "multiculturalism".

Sweden is fucked.

ilikedicks said:
The German Dream said:
swedes are not the problem...
Sure they aren't....

and how many of those surveyed were swedish feminist sluts who simply LOVE to get fucked by that exotic arabic cock?
i doubt male swedes are happy about whats going on there...thats why i said the feminist politics are ruining their country

FuckThis

Slayer
sephon said:
honestly who cares anyway... all life on earth (and realistically the universe, assuming there's no proper purpose which I'm very sure there isn't) needs to die anyway. the only thing that matters is maximising pleasure and minimising pain in human life, so the logical choice is to prevent procreation since pain is inevitable when giving birth

Did you play game called Final fantasy?