IF A WOMAN HAS A MALE DOG, SHES FUKING HIM

DOLPHMOGGED

Normie
I was at a park, and i saw a woman with her dog. it was male. it did not act like a pet, who goes submissively and playfullyto his owner. he acted alpha as fuk , and was leading here everywhere he wanted to go. she smiled at him submissively and flirty, and waited patiently his orders. he was agrresive and went to hump her leg. dogs are horny 24/7 ad old women buy them to get fucked.
wowmen are fucking degenerates

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110627153124AAY0vzh

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Is it ok to let my dog lick from my pussy?[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]so it all started when i was about 9. i was getting dressed and my dog ran up to me and just started eating me out basically. it felt GREAT! its not like i forced him to. he done this all by himself. he still does it and im now 18. does this make me a freak. i enjoy the pleasure and he doesnt mind it or he would stop right? plz help[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm kinda ashamed telling you this but the same thing happened to me when I was about 10. It felt great because of course it was a pleasure that I experienced for the first time but I didn't let him do again because I understood, even at that age, that it was SO DANGEROUS. 
I mean I understood this when I was little, you are 18, how can't you figure out that dogs have bacteria? His bacteria penetrate in your internal vagina and you could be seriousely infected. Aren't you scared? How can't you understand that?? 
I think you are SO BLESSED AND LUCKY TO THE BITS that nothing happened to you in these years. You should thank God everyday that your sex organ is healthy by now, but YOU gotta stop it, not HIM. He's a dog, for God's sake!! You are a human being and you are supposed to have a brain to understand what's wrong or right.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have let my dog lick my pussy since i was about the same age. Im now 24 and still let my dog lick my pussy. After all these years I have never gotten a bacteria infection of any kind. I dont see anythong wrong with it. It feels so freaking good anyways and when i orgasm its amazing![/font]

It goes on and on

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
OP is right , every time i see a girl walking a dog with intact balls i know she is fucking it.