• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If A Girl Told You That Your Brother Was Better Looking Than You

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,883
Reputation
2,013
How wud u feel?
Wud it hurt?
Wud u consider suicide?
 
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
7
Let's see...

All my half brothers are 6ft+

One of them is in the Navy, another plays for a professional baseball league in USA, another makes 300K a year. That alone enough makes me want to blow my brains out even before what some bitch would say.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,883
Reputation
2,013
clown said:
If I was 8/10, and my brother was 9/10, would probably just laugh and accept it as joke, and go slay some girls within 24 hours.
If u were 4/10 and he was 7/10. How wud u feel then?
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
61
Back in 2001, I met a group of low-life German girls from some reformatory instituion, who were on vacation near the village where I was spending some time during the summer the same year. I was 15 back then and I met these girls together with my 12yr old friend whose whole face was covered by cystic acne, truly horrible. The girls were like 15-16.

The friend didn't speak English back then, so the communication was dependent on my poor skills. We met approximately 2 or 3 times. I thought the girls were interested in me only to find out they were heavily into my younger friend - a brat - who didn't produce a word. They commented how hot he was.

I was naive back in the days, but - retrospectively speaking - whenever I think about this experience, it makes me sad.
 

Legalizer

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2016
Messages
1,099
Reputation
2
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,883
Reputation
2,013
Legalizer said:

:banderas:
:cage:


JustTheWayYouAre said:
Back in 2001, I met a group of low-life German girls from some reformatory instituion, who were on vacation near the village where I was spending some time during the summer the same year. I was 15 back then and I met these girls together with my 12yr old friend whose whole face was covered by cystic acne, truly horrible. The girls were like 15-16.

The friend didn't speak English back then, so the communication was dependent on my poor skills. We met approximately 2 or 3 times. I thought the girls were interested in me only to find out they were heavily into my younger friend - a brat - who didn't produce a word. They commented how hot he was.

I was naive back in the days, but - retrospectively speaking - whenever I think about this experience, it makes me sad.

I dont understand. How can he be hot if his face is covered in horrible cystic acne?? Strange they wud find him hot.
Im glad nothing like this ever happened to me. I asked the question since a man told some ugly bitch that her sister was better looking than her. Im glad such a thing can hurt a person since she deserves to get hurt badly but Im sorry that they did this to u.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
61
zyzz007 said:
Legalizer said:

:banderas:
:cage:


JustTheWayYouAre said:
Back in 2001, I met a group of low-life German girls from some reformatory instituion, who were on vacation near the village where I was spending some time during the summer the same year. I was 15 back then and I met these girls together with my 12yr old friend whose whole face was covered by cystic acne, truly horrible. The girls were like 15-16.

The friend didn't speak English back then, so the communication was dependent on my poor skills. We met approximately 2 or 3 times. I thought the girls were interested in me only to find out they were heavily into my younger friend - a brat - who didn't produce a word. They commented how hot he was.

I was naive back in the days, but - retrospectively speaking - whenever I think about this experience, it makes me sad.

I dont understand. How can he be hot if his face is covered in horrible cystic acne?? Strange they wud find him hot.
Im glad nothing like this ever happened to me. I asked the question since a man told some ugly bitch that her sister was better looking than her. Im glad such a thing can hurt a person since she deserves to get hurt badly but Im sorry that they did this to u.



Well, he was just good looking. Even my mother complimented his looks despite the horrible skin inflammation. However, this is definitely one of the least painful experiences in this regard.
 

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,543
Reputation
542
Been happening my whole life, girls talk to me only to eventually ask me if my brother is single or to hook them up with him. 


Feelsbadman
 
Joined
Feb 4, 2016
Messages
453
Reputation
0
I've heard the opposite actually. And it wasn't direct either, but girls always gossip saying that I m better looking than my brother.
Tbh, I think my brother is a stud and looks better than me, and if I knew any better, I am a better rater than those sluts away and my opinion stands stronger.


JustTheWayYouAre said:
zyzz007 said:
:banderas:
:cage:



I dont understand. How can he be hot if his face is covered in horrible cystic acne?? Strange they wud find him hot.
Im glad nothing like this ever happened to me. I asked the question since a man told some ugly bitch that her sister was better looking than her. Im glad such a thing can hurt a person since she deserves to get hurt badly but Im sorry that they did this to u.



Well, he was just good looking. Even my mother complimented his looks despite the horrible skin inflammation. However, this is definitely one of the least painful experiences in this regard.



Fucking hell, your sig makes me want to go er brotha
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,883
Reputation
2,013
Amnesia said:
Been happening my whole life, girls talk to me only to eventually ask me if my brother is single or to hook them up with him. 


Feelsbadman
Fuark brutal.
 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,336
Reputation
2,980
whywoulditmatter said:
Let's see...

All my half brothers are 6ft+

One of them is in the Navy, another plays for a professional baseball league in USA, another makes 300K a year. That alone enough makes me want to blow my brains out even before what some bitch would say.

My dad is 6'3" with a short midface and a strong chin

My sister is literally a model

I'm 5'10 with no chin and a long midface/philtrum.

I feel the pain, genetic recombination can go fuck itself
 
Top