If a girl is with a man under 6'2

purps drank

Slayer
There's a 100% chance she suffers from some form of mental illness. For each inch under 6'2 the guy is, her degree of mental illness is increased 2x. This is supported by all of the latest research and science.

Thank you for your time.

LostTuna

Gigachad
this is basically why i wanna kill myself for not being 6'2" night height

Semm

Incel
if u can seriously think this. Im amazed that u can even think, because u must be on breathing aid cause ur iq is less then 10. get a grip man.. im 5'10 perfect hight for me..

And also I dont know the percentiles and shit.. But 80% of women must have mental ilnesses in your theory.... hmm dont think so. MORAN

purps drank

Slayer
Semm said:
if u can seriously think this. Im amazed that u can even think, because u must be on breathing aid cause ur iq is less then 10. get a grip man.. im 5'10 perfect hight for me..

Do you have a mentally stable, kind, caring, feminine girlfriend?

Semm

Incel
purps drank said:
Semm said:

I have 6 mentally stable, kind, caring and feminine girlfriends at the same time.. Your theory is mongoloid bro get it out of your head

purps drank

Slayer
Semm said:
purps drank said:

I have 6 mentally stable, kind, caring and feminine girlfriends at the same time.. Your theory is mongoloid bro get it out of your head

Don't get mad at me because mentally stable women are reserved solely for 6'2+ men

Semm

Incel
purps drank said:
Semm said:

Don't get mad at me because mentally stable women are reserved solely for 6'2+ men

Whats the percentile of men over 6'2? Man dont even want to waste time over this.. If your 5'7 and over its all the same. Period.

LostTuna

Gigachad
Semm said:
purps drank said:

Whats the percentile of men over 6'2? Man dont even want to waste time over this.. If your 5'7 and over its all the same. Period.

lol the fuck have u even seen a 5'7" dude next to a 6'2" guy (with frames proportionate to their height)?

its a major fucking AMOG