If a girl agrees to come to your place for the first date...

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,779
Reputation
37
does it mean she wants the D?

In a week I have a date at my place. I told her that I am going to cook her some Italian stuff(yeah beta i know).

So is she down to fuck? 

It is the second time I have a girl at my place. Last time I took a girl to my place I got rejected (she said she is not in the mood to fuck) and we only made out.

Im so confused now
 

mydougiefresh

Normie
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reputation
3
Adolf Hipster said:
does it mean she wants the D?

In a week I have a date at my place. I told her that I am going to cook her some Italian stuff(yeah beta i know).

So is she down to fuck? 

It is the second time I have a girl at my place. Last time I took a girl to my place I got rejected (she said she is not in the mood to fuck) and we only made out.

Im so confused now
I think your problem might be you talk and ask too many questions, instead of escalating and going about it nonchalant.
 
Joined
Nov 27, 2015
Messages
93
Reputation
0
It does not mean it's in the bag

I've had probably 5 dates start at my house to start

didn't bang any

Honestly I think venue is completely overrated even the whole "pick a place close to your place"

at the end of the day if she is attracted to you and wants to fuck you doesn't matter where the date is 

she will not fuck you even if she is in your bed if you aren't attractive
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,779
Reputation
37
mydougiefresh said:
Adolf Hipster said:
does it mean she wants the D?

In a week I have a date at my place. I told her that I am going to cook her some Italian stuff(yeah beta i know).

So is she down to fuck? 

It is the second time I have a girl at my place. Last time I took a girl to my place I got rejected (she said she is not in the mood to fuck) and we only made out.

Im so confused now
I think your problem might be you talk and ask too many questions, instead of escalating and going about it nonchalant.

legit LOL  i have to be way more low inhibition fuck


Aspiring Pick Up Artist said:
It does not mean it's in the bag

I've had probably 5 dates start at my house to start

didn't bang any

Honestly I think venue is completely overrated even the whole "pick a place close to your place"

at the end of the day if she is attracted to you and wants to fuck you doesn't matter where the date is 

she will not fuck you even if she is in your bed if you aren't attractive

:crying:
 

Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
7,210
Reputation
1,647
lel she's dtf unless you fuck it up with the Italian

start looking for recipies NOW
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,779
Reputation
37
MushroomCloud said:
She's DTF 75%, assuming she realizes it's a date.

yeah i got her from tinder and she initiated the conversation so yeah it is a date lol


Lel said:
lel she's dtf unless you fuck it up with the Italian

start looking for recipies NOW

a friend will come over and cook for me. dont know how to cook but he told me that he will help me out lol
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
414
Reputation
0
Adolf Hipster said:
MushroomCloud said:
She's DTF 75%, assuming she realizes it's a date.

yeah i got her from tinder and she initiated the conversation so yeah it is a date lol


Lel said:
lel she's dtf unless you fuck it up with the Italian

start looking for recipies NOW

a friend will come over and cook for me. dont know how to cook but he told me that he will help me out lol



You're gonna slay her for Allah?
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,779
Reputation
37
MewingTillIDie said:
Adolf Hipster said:
yeah i got her from tinder and she initiated the conversation so yeah it is a date lol



a friend will come over and cook for me. dont know how to cook but he told me that he will help me out lol



You're gonna slay her for Allah?



im not even that religious  :turban:

in fact i would describe myself as rather agnostic  :lol:
 
Top