If a girl agrees to come to your place for the first date...

Adolf Hipster

Banned
does it mean she wants the D?

In a week I have a date at my place. I told her that I am going to cook her some Italian stuff(yeah beta i know).

So is she down to fuck? 

It is the second time I have a girl at my place. Last time I took a girl to my place I got rejected (she said she is not in the mood to fuck) and we only made out.

Im so confused now

mydougiefresh

Normie
Adolf Hipster said:

In a week I have a date at my place. I told her that I am going to cook her some Italian stuff(yeah beta i know).

So is she down to fuck? 

It is the second time I have a girl at my place. Last time I took a girl to my place I got rejected (she said she is not in the mood to fuck) and we only made out.

Im so confused now
I think your problem might be you talk and ask too many questions, instead of escalating and going about it nonchalant.

It does not mean it's in the bag

I've had probably 5 dates start at my house to start

didn't bang any

Honestly I think venue is completely overrated even the whole "pick a place close to your place"

at the end of the day if she is attracted to you and wants to fuck you doesn't matter where the date is 

she will not fuck you even if she is in your bed if you aren't attractive

Adolf Hipster

Banned
mydougiefresh said:
Adolf Hipster said:

So is she down to fuck? 

Im so confused now
I think your problem might be you talk and ask too many questions, instead of escalating and going about it nonchalant.

legit LOL  i have to be way more low inhibition fuck

Aspiring Pick Up Artist said:
It does not mean it's in the bag

I've had probably 5 dates start at my house to start

didn't bang any

Honestly I think venue is completely overrated even the whole "pick a place close to your place"

at the end of the day if she is attracted to you and wants to fuck you doesn't matter where the date is 

she will not fuck you even if she is in your bed if you aren't attractive

:crying:

Lel

Gigachad
lel she's dtf unless you fuck it up with the Italian

start looking for recipies NOW

Adolf Hipster

Banned
MushroomCloud said:
She's DTF 75%, assuming she realizes it's a date.

yeah i got her from tinder and she initiated the conversation so yeah it is a date lol

Lel said:

a friend will come over and cook for me. dont know how to cook but he told me that he will help me out lol

Adolf Hipster said:
MushroomCloud said:
She's DTF 75%, assuming she realizes it's a date.

yeah i got her from tinder and she initiated the conversation so yeah it is a date lol

Lel said:

a friend will come over and cook for me. dont know how to cook but he told me that he will help me out lol

You're gonna slay her for Allah?

Adolf Hipster

Banned
MewingTillIDie said:
Adolf Hipster said:

You're gonna slay her for Allah?

im not even that religious  :turban:

in fact i would describe myself as rather agnostic  :lol: