Identical twins (nature vs. nurture) (pics)

davo

Cuck
The last twins look considerably different. The right one is 1.5 points better looking. The others are quite similar, 0.5 points difference at most.

Its obvious that dentofacial development is influenced by environment during ones early years, but the question is how much of an impact it has in adulthood. Id say that it has a marginal impact in adulthood and certainly not enough to mitigate the need for surgery.

davo said:
The last twins look considerably different. The right one is 1.5 points better looking. The others are quite similar, 0.5 points difference at most.
holy fuck you are stupid and havent learnt rating men for shit.
the twin on the right is the least sexually appealing of the two, collapsed maxilla, shit chin and narrow skull development.

Left is a str semi-Chad

What I want to know is why are their noses all so different. Is that the maxilla

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Ceaselessly said:
What I want to know is why are their noses all so different. Is that the maxilla
The nose gets bigger as the maxilla drops

lono

Banned
It seems like environment has a big effect on the nose.

ThatDude

Coper
The last twin pair, holy shit.
The right one looks 2x better than the one the left.

"Broader faces are more attractive" does not always apply. It depends on your face.
Some people look better with a narrow skull.

burlesque

Banned
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
davo said:
holy fuck you are stupid and havent learnt rating men for shit.
the twin on the right is the least sexually appealing of the two, collapsed maxilla, shit chin and narrow skull development.

Left is a str semi-Chad
lol the right one clearly is better looking estupido

modified

hairloss expert
I think for the last twin pair the one with the short hair is better looking. Or rather, I'd rather be the one with the short hair.

Bojack

Lookism God
They all look exactly the same except in the last pic.