Ideal height is 193cm (6'4) after 5 hours standing

GifMan

Incel
I was a late pubertycel so I know what it feels like to be a manlet. I have spent a lot of my late teens and early adult life at different heights so I am the most qualified person on this subject.

I had lie down all day on a concrete floor with my spine and neck full stretched and straight, then wait til 9pm and get up immediately to my car and go walking around at public nightspots. I am 192cm-193cm at maximum height and can confirm this is ALMOST ideal Night height, not morning. I would be comfortably taller than most people, however I wasn't immune to an AMOG here and there. As the night got longer, I started shrinking height and had to go home as the experiment would be compromised.

My findings prove 194.5-195cm morning height, 193cm afternoon height and 192.5cm evening height is ideal. You still aren't too tall, and the only time you will get heightmogged is by an ugly long faced skinny piece of crap. It will be exceedingly rare to get amogged by a guy taller and 6/10 face.
[hr]
I am 3cm away from ideal height.

Supreme Gentleman said:
As long as you keep your frame and facial proportions the taller the better
You don't want to be tall enough to cause inconvenience in life though.
6'6'' is ideal.

GifMan

Incel
Aparat said:
193cm = 6'3.33"
:cage::cage::cage::cage::cage:
LOW IQ AS FUCK HAHAHAHA YOU MORON DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FEET AND FEET AND INCHES. YOU A FUCKING STUPID HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aparat

Normie
GifMan said:
Aparat said:
193cm = 6'3.33"
LOW IQ AS FUCK HAHAHAHA YOU MORON DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FEET AND FEET AND INCHES. YOU A FUCKING STUPID HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
True. Made a mistake. 193cm is close enough I guess.
It's still 0.01576" off.

GifMan

Incel
Aparat said:
GifMan said:
True. Made a mistake. 193cm is close enough I guess.
It's still 0.01576" off.
Aspie overload