• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I'd like an Asian gf but that's expected of a white loser

Weaselface

Joke
I watched Snowpiercer and the Korean was delicate with pretty little brown eyes, but I can't pursue one — as if I'm even wanted — because that'd turn my S into the negatives.

IcedEarth

Rotter
lol who the fuck are you that you have to worry about wtf others think of you? why would people even be interested in you? are you the president of a country?

fml at the virginistic hallucinations

Never been attracted to Asian girls personally. White girls or polynesian/white mixed girls for me.

Weaselface

Joke
IcedEarth said:
lol who the fuck are you that you have to worry about wtf others think of you? why would people even be interested in you? are you the president of a country?

People would take pictures of us and upload them to misanthropic virgin webzones.

IcedEarth

Rotter
Weaselface said:
IcedEarth said:

People would take pictures of us and upload them to misanthropic virgin webzones.