ICQ used to be much better than tinder, more than 15 years ago

Yes, ICQ was much better than tinder in markets where people used it. People of all ages used it. Most people allowed random chats but didn't primarily use it for hookups. Think about that. It was better than anything thereafter in markets where it flourished.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
MushroomCloud said:
Yes, ICQ was much better than tinder in markets where people used it. People of all ages used it. Most people allowed random chats but didn't primarily use it for hookups. Think about that. It was better than anything thereafter in markets where it flourished.
This is the only IM client I've still been using since then.

Millenials are generally better informed than oldcels were at their ages.

But....

Most millenials think their social media silos are the shit, which is false. Facebook is great if you like taking photos all day like a faggot. Tinder is great if you only like to meet sluts AND you're a chad. ICQ allowed you to randomly chat with relatively less experienced women of all ages. In some markets, more than half of the youth used it. That's a lot better than Tinder. One moment a girl was doing her pre-calc assignment. The next moment you were sending her your dick pics.

Sorry millenials, but you missed the golden era of online hookups. I didn't hehehe.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
The recent IM clients are simply unreliable, I even hate Skype. The golden age of IRC, ICQ, FTPs, 0-day releases, it's all gone.  :sad:

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Sekrets said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
The recent IM clients are simply unreliable, I even hate Skype. The golden age of IRC, ICQ, FTPs, 0-day releases, it's all gone.  :sad:
skype is good, what's wrong with it?

the mac version was much better than thr windows version though back in 2013-2014, maybe that's changed.
It's buggy and unreliable. I don't use any IM client except for ICQ.

Brotha Techno

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Sekrets said:
skype is good, what's wrong with it?

the mac version was much better than thr windows version though back in 2013-2014, maybe that's changed.
It's buggy and unreliable. I don't use any IM client except for ICQ.
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]no it's not lol, you use windows or /mac or /phone version?[/font]

Skype is M$ malware, bloated, poorly designed (from a user's perspective), security by obscurity, etc. It's a piece of proprietary shit. Fuck anyone who likes it.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
MushroomCloud said:
Skype is M$ malware, bloated, poorly designed (from a user's perspective), security by obscurity, etc. It's a piece of proprietary shit. Fuck anyone who likes it.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
MushroomCloud said:
This is the only IM client I've still been using since then.
I am only willing to chat with a woman over XMPP.

I remember when I was around 7 and faking to be around 15 tall gl to flirt with sloots.
Of course I learned it from my older brother and friends.