diegobarrueco

Banned
was talking to my friend who experiemented with alot of stimulants

i told him i got an ssri script and he told me that benzos helped him the most for anxiety

he said ssris just numb you

should i ask my doc for the pin?

feg

Chad
ssri's make you numb the first week, the second and third you will be anxious, by the forth you will hallucinate the secret services to be after you

that was my experience with them

benzos are good but they are addictive like hard drugs

Xander

Cuck
I personally don't understand why they're prescribed for anxiety, in my honest opinion they need to develop a sarm that binds to the brains androgen receptors to make you more low inhibition as this is what helped me most, I do run both at once though.

Biffboff

God Of Slayers
Ssris are the worst shit ever, they numb you and you feel less motivated, chemically castrate you, make you fatigued, lower T levels and make you bloat up. They're shit for anxiety as well on the whole are were more designed and targeted for females because they get depressed more over trivial things.

diegobarrueco

Banned
are there negative effects pmernanet?

will i be fucked if i take them for a moth

should i just take benzoys

what are the side effects of benzos?

feg

Chad
diegobarrueco said:

1 month is okay

you can google the benzos it's the same for everybody

and you only use benzos when you meet idiots or have to negotiate something

diegobarrueco

Banned
feg said:
diegobarrueco said:

1 month is okay

you can google the benzos it's the same for everybody

and you only use benzos when you meet idiots or have to negotiate something
so there not supposd to be used regularly?

what can i use to reduce anxiety long term 

if im not supposd to take benzo long term to do addiction

feg

Chad
diegobarrueco said:
what can i use to reduce anxiety long term 
does it have a basis or you just feel shit because you think people judge you?

SexGod

Coper
Stop taking shit pysch drugs

SSRIs are complete shit and will fuck you up, benzos are addictive and just tranquilize you into a low IQ idiot, stimulants are unsustainable as well in the long run but the feeling you get the first few times is amazing

Your anxious because of your shitty brain chemistry and hormonal profile, its what effects your perspective on things

if you had a good balance you would be ok with your skin tbh. took me a while to figure this out but its all about sustainable maxing of neurotransmitters not aiming for highs and lows

diegobarrueco

Banned
SexGod said:

SSRIs are complete shit and will fuck you up, benzos are addictive and just tranquilize you into a low IQ idiot, stimulants are unsustainable as well in the long run but the feeling you get the first few times is amazing

Your anxious because of your shitty brain chemistry and hormonal profile, its what effects your perspective on things

if you had a good balance you would be ok with your skin tbh. took me a while to figure this out but its all about sustainable maxing of neurotransmitters not aiming for highs and lows
what do you suggest?

feg

Chad
diegobarrueco said:
feg said:
why are you anxious? how? what triggers it?
body dysmorphia i guess, triggered when my skin looks bad or whatever

i think thats the main basis and reason i feel insecure
m'kay

SexGod

Coper
diegobarrueco said:
SexGod said:

what do you suggest?
Somethings are out of your control of course, stress being a big one

About a year 1/2 ago I couldn't even talk to a girl, anxiety was major
My diet was basically lots of bagels, subway, pizza, donuts, cookies, milk, cereal, just complete shit all around
Slept at like 4-5am woke up after 1-2pm
fapping constantly (used to fap 2 hrs a day in hs)
High stress in engineering
Obviously i wasnt confident in looks, and obviously looked like shit 
kissless virgin

Now I only eat complex carbs, high fat/protein
take zinc, magnesium, vit d
sleep at midnight-1, could improve this
not as much stress

Main thing is focusing on testosterone, diet, sleep and not wasting time with overstimulating aspie shit like video games

of course looks help immensely. But I was kissless @ 20 years old, did nofap for a week and it seemed to get me more motivated and that fixed the issue

diegobarrueco

Banned
SexGod said:
diegobarrueco said:
what do you suggest?

My diet was basically lots of bagels, subway, pizza, donuts, cookies, milk, cereal, just complete shit all around

not as much stress
dominant in social circle (testosterone max)

Main thing is focusing on testosterone, diet, sleep and not wasting time with overstimulating aspie shit like video games

of course looks help immensely , but avoiding things that lower T is life. I don't even drink beer
i have lifestyle on point tho, i sleep at 11 and i eat a healthy diet i eat low carb plenty of micros and macros

i think i dont even have anxiety, i just have body dysmorphia, i cant leave my room etc

ive felt that way for awhile even when i hear people tell me otherwise for a long time i dont believe it

shoudl i just take drugs or is there a long term fix?

SexGod

Coper
diegobarrueco said:
SexGod said:

not as much stress
dominant in social circle (testosterone max)

of course looks help immensely , but avoiding things that lower T is life. I don't even drink beer
i have lifestyle on point tho, i sleep at 11 and i eat a healthy diet i eat low carb plenty of micros and macros

i think i dont even have anxiety, i just have body dysmorphia, i cant leave my room etc

ive felt that way for awhile even when i hear people tell me otherwise for a long time i dont believe it

Body dysmorphia is a cope, either you are depressed or your reflection in the mirror is not giving you a dopamine rush
[hr]
Only legit drugs:

Alcohol-makes you low inhibition, sort of the training wheels 
marijuana, coke, vynase are fun. All in moderation else again you will deplete dopamine FAST
mdma will fuck you up in terms of serotonin permanantely 

Besides that stuff that lowers your inhibition permanently could be LSD/Shoorms, but i wouldnt know about any of these so dont ask me 

forget this pysch drug bullshit

diegobarrueco

Banned
SexGod said:
diegobarrueco said:

Body dysmorphia is a cope, either you are depressed or your reflection in the mirror is not giving you a dopamine rush
[hr]
Only legit drugs:

Alcohol-makes you low inhibition, sort of the training wheels 
marijuana, coke, vynase are fun. All in moderation else again you will deplete dopamine FAST
mdma will fuck you up in terms of serotonin permanantely 

Besides that stuff that lowers your inhibition permanently could be LSD/Shoorms, but i wouldnt know about any of these so dont ask me 

forget this pysch drug bullshit
its not a cope, i think im good looking and i have recieved validation all my life

but theres a dissonance between how i think other people see me and how see myself

its hard to explain but i could tell if its a cope or not, if it was a cope i would not bring it up

// Infolinks