IcedEarth aware me on Romanian Girls

jeebusreekris

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,684
Reputation
3
Are they really that hot?

Do they make good wifes/gf?

Could I find a girlfriend there and bring here to Austria?

What would a 9/10 escort session cost me there?
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
most of them are trashy, loud, low iq, caustic af but at least skinny

they make horrible wives they are very insecure and consider children a status symbol even after marriage they will be out there playing the princess and impressing people on fb, they are as shallow as russian gold diggers also romanians have the least amount of sex among all the europeans currently

there are plenty of romanians already in austria, not just in brothels working, but they will avoid you since eastern euro people are paranoid and consider western european men soft as pudding

there are no 9/10 escorts the one's that look like that either leave the country or hit on legit rich people, most escorts cost around 40 euros/hour you can fuck for 200 euros the whole night long, however you need to be careful since this is a shithole country where nobody respects the laws and the police only protects the rich from the poor, they won't even lift a finger for you
 

tiredoftrying

Banned
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
1,631
Reputation
0
Romania is not redpilled about looks like Western countries. All you need here is money and status.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
tiredoftrying said:
Romania is not redpilled about looks like Western countries. All you need here is money and status.
I have to add that within a certain circle, people ignore anyone outside of their bubble, I got trolled and dropped by younger women in social settings even though I make more money then their whole family combined, have to add I ain't aspie
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
selection bias, a professional photographer would never take pics of an ugly girl

also I've been to Austria a few times and I can tell you the two cultures don't mix well, you think you'll get a purring kitty but instead you will wind up with a snake, romanian culture is machiavellian to the core, there's zero respect for decency, personal boundaries, the law in the average person you will meet, and you won't even know it because you are fucking naive as all westerners, pls don't look for romanian women, fuck them as whores just don't get together with one
 

Ascended

Coper
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
685
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
selection bias, a professional photographer would never take pics of an ugly girl

also I've been to Austria a few times and I can tell you the two cultures don't mix well, you think you'll get a purring kitty but instead you will wind up with a snake, romanian culture is machiavellian to the core, there's zero respect for decency, personal boundaries, the law in the average person you will meet, and you won't even know it because you are fucking naive as all westerners, pls don't look for romanian women, fuck them as whores just don't get together with one
Legit post. Romanian, Polish, Ukraine etc.. all very similar in this regard.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
FuckThis said:
All females are the same whores, no matter where you go
you live in serbia which is just as bad, but op has no reference of the balcanic life
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
IcedEarth said:
FuckThis said:
All females are the same whores, no matter where you go
you live in serbia which is just as bad, but op has no reference of the balcanic life

Honestly Serbian girls=all the rest of western world girls

There is almost no difference, maybe that money play a little larger part, but even then i see good looking girls with ugly rich guys in Western countries all the time.
 

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
230
Reputation
3
FuckThis said:
All females are the same whores, no matter where you go
Legit. The ones in Muslim countries are not truly submissive either, they're just scared of the consequences of slutting around. They would (and do, in Britain) abandon their entire culture in an instant to fuck Chad.
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
tiredoftrying said:
Reflex said:
Where did I say it did you plank?
It's known you all consider Romanians in general to be similar with gypsies.
And you are assuming things

sit down, boy...
 

Timbuck2

Coper
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
7
I would fuck a Romanian Gypsy chick in a heartbeat. They seem way more open than white Romanian women who are extreme gold-diggers.

I may hate ethnic men but I have no problem fucking their women.
[hr]
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
FuckThis said:
All females are the same whores, no matter where you go
Legit. The once in Muslim countries are not truly submissive either, they're just scared of the consequences of slutting around. They would (and do, in Britain) abandon their entire culture in an instant to fuck Chad.
QFT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
 

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
230
Reputation
3
Timbuck2 said:
I would fuck a Romanian Gypsy chick in a heartbeat. They seem way more open than white Romanian women who are extreme gold-diggers.

I may hate ethnic men but I have no problem fucking their women.
[hr]
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
Legit. The once in Muslim countries are not truly submissive either, they're just scared of the consequences of slutting around. They would (and do, in Britain) abandon their entire culture in an instant to fuck Chad.
QFT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
This is needs its own thread.  :lol:
 
Top