I wouldn't hate women if they were just honest

FireHaze

Gigachad
I wouldn't hate them if they didn't lie about how much looks matter to them so they wouldn't sound shallow.

Instead they refer to men they find ugly as creepy and accuse incels of being misogynists without even knowing them.

E

Elementary School Adonis

I feel the same way. I am very pragmatic. If you think I am genetic shit, and don't want to associate with me, that is fine.

FireHaze

Gigachad
gottaplay said:
women dont lie about looks. they are blatantly obvious about it. ugly men are creepy
No, they'll make it seem like you're creep because of something you did. If you ask them they'll tell you it's not because you're ugly even though it is.

i still would because the thing i really hate about them is hypergamy.
im perfectly fine with no dating a hollywood actor playboy runway model.
but im not fine with plain jane demanding brad pitt tier LMS while fucking random tinder chads until mr. right just comes along.

the thing is this:
yes hypergamy is in some way a biological induced concept, i get it, but being a whore and getting casual sex from dozens of hot men a year is NOT. being promiscious would be a death sentence if it wasnt for the pill and feminist society.
thats why i hate so much. they just take the best of both worlds by being promiscious whores, but still only putting out for men who want nothing but a quick fuck and actually disregard men who could be proper men for them.