• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I wouldn't even fucking care if jesus appeared and turned water into wine

smellysocks

Megastar
I wouldn't even fucking care if malevolent aliens with came to ruthlessly enslave the entire planet
I wouldn't even fucking care if we learned how to effectively teleport across the universe via transdimensional vortexes
I wouldn't even fucking care if we harnessed the power of electromagnetic particles from the atmosphere and created a perpetuated source of energy
I wouldn't even fucking care if some superman equivalent single handedly saved north america from some enormous ateroid the size of the moon
I wouldn't even give a shit if Trump won

I would literally just be apathetic throughout all these events and wouldn't give a shit about the implications. 

You know why?

Because I just want to be a slayer

[size=medium]I frankly don't even think or care about anything else[/size]

[size=medium]
[/size]
[size=medium]
[/size]
[size=medium]
[/size]
[size=medium]
[/size]
[size=medium]
[/size]

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
just lol @ not being a rugby player nowadays 

tbh i would fuck them raw

Magnus

Champion
Well now, if science became very advanced it may be able to turn you into a slayer, either Captain America style or the Matrix. I mean if you could teleport matter across the universe then turning an incel into a slayer shouldn't be too hard.

smellysocks

Megastar
Magnus said:
Well now, if science became very advanced it may be able to turn you into a slayer, either Captain America style or the Matrix. I mean if you could teleport matter across the universe then turning an incel into a slayer shouldn't be too hard.

Don't get ahead of yourself now

Look at all the technology we have now... and we can't even cure MPB. We can design the infrastructure for microchips yet we can't stop a man's hair from falling out. lmfao at that

Magnus

Champion
smellysocks said:
Magnus said:

Look at all the technology we have now... and we can't even cure MPB. We can design the infrastructure for microchips yet we can't stop a man's hair from falling out. lmfao at that

Tru tru, but if you look at trends, how much technology advanced in just one century (20th) you can see the exponential growth. Bio stuff like balding is more complex than computers, but nanotechnology can solve pretty much anything. And look at things like moores law and see how advanced computers are becoming, matrioshka brains may not be as far away as you think. The key is exponential growth, use this gif as an anology

smellysocks

Megastar
Magnus said:
smellysocks said:

Tru tru, but if you look at trends, how much technology advanced in just one century (20th) you can see the exponential growth. Bio stuff like balding is more complex than computers, but nanotechnology can solve pretty much anything. And look at things like moores law and see how advanced computers are becoming, matrioshka brains may not be as far away as you think. The key is exponential growth, use this gif as an anology

Yeah, I'm just pulling your leg. I know biology vs technology is like apples and oranges, but you would also expect them to be somewhat synergistic in their progress

Temoc

Joke
Magnus said:
smellysocks said:

The problem with that comparison is that the human brain and a computer do different things. This gif doesn't even specify what comouter they are talking about, but anyway, my pc already does mathematical operations much faster than any human can imagine, but both my first 1990s pc, my smartphone and my 2015 gaming pc are equally as dumb in inventing anything new. Because computers only follow human created algorithms and they are not keeping the pace.

low iqcel

Joke
Magnus said:
smellysocks said:

How sure are you that well see the singularity in our lifetime boyo?

I need this cope. Been thinking of visit David grandy more and more with each passing day

Magnus

Champion
smellysocks said:
Magnus said:

Yeah, I'm just pulling your leg. I know biology vs technology is like apples and oranges, but you would also expect them to be somewhat synergistic in their progress

Hehe I had a feeling. I have faith in it though, it's my glimmer of hope

Temoc said:
Magnus said:

The problem with that comparison is that the human brain and a computer do different things. This gif doesn't even specify what comouter they are talking about, but anyway, my pc already does mathematical operations much faster than any human can imagine, but both my first 1990s pc, my smartphone and my 2015 gaming pc are equally as dumb in inventing anything new. Because computers only follow human created algorithms and they are not keeping the pace.

Yea true, I think this was just comparing raw computing power. The brain operates MUCH differently than regular computers. But I think we'll crack it one day  :wink:

low iqcel said:
Magnus said:

I need this cope. Been thinking of visit David grandy more and more with each passing day

Considering we're pretty young, I am certain we'll be around when it happens, probably our 40s and 50s

Temoc

Joke
Magnus said:
smellysocks said:

Temoc said:

Yea true, I think this was just comparing raw computing power. The brain operates MUCH differently than regular computers. But I think we'll crack it one day  :wink:

low iqcel said:

Considering we're pretty young, I am certain we'll be around when it happens, probably our 40s and 50s

I think we will create AI one day but it won't be pretty.
Rich powerful people will upload their minds while average people will be turned into computronium because we will be useless.

Magic

Rotter
A slayer is a slayer from birth, an incel is an incel from birth. I suppose there are exceptions, like Zyzz, an incel who became a slayer. But he went against the natural order, and it finally caught up to him in the end. Incels are just not meant to ascend.

Magnus said:
smellysocks said:

but then who was software crisis?

Magnus

Champion
Temoc said:
Magnus said:

I think we will create AI one day but it won't be pretty.
Rich powerful people will upload their minds while average people will be turned into computronium because we will be useless.

I believe that AI will never truly be sentient like humans. Humans will simply not allow it as it could end up like the Terminator films. It will be hyperintelligent but never truly awake. I also believe once full scale nanotechnology that can convert anything into anything is available there will no longer be any poor. There is so much matter from planets and moons that can be used as computronium humans won't be require. But there will be a day when most of us will be living inorganicly, either as minds uploaded onto machines or, if it is possible, brain patterns "living" as electromagnetic radiation, traveling at the speed of light, basically the modern day concept of a ghost or spirit.

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
meh i'd rather be the only immortal being in the universe. not even chad and stacy could amog me. Besides, if i were immortal, i would do everything i want.. but unfortunatelly, that it's just a dream

Magnus

Champion
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Magnus said:

but then who was software crisis?

A solution can hopefully and possibly come from the spreading of software engineering practices among engineers, and further advancements in the software engineering itself. It might slow it down but eventually it should pull through, I hope so for my own sake  :wink: