I would trade being an 8.5/10 white person to look like this ethnik.

assburger

Gigachad
id rather be even a 6/10 white than any ethnic tbh
[hr]
just lol @ not being pure

How come ethnik celebs always look like bootleg wasp celebs. I could have sworn I saw the white version of him on Syfy the other day. What's his name, I need to see more pics. Too many of these actors from India/Middle east always look super pretty in a tv shot and then drop several points in other photos.

Same guy?

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Heterosexual Male said:
How come ethnik celebs always look like bootleg wasp celebs. I could have sworn I saw the white version of him on Syfy the other day. What's his name, I need to see more pics. Too many of these actors from India/Middle east always look super pretty in a tv shot and then drop several points in other photos.
He's Turkish and you're right about dropping several points. Google "Erdi Bolat," looks like an 8.5/10 in some pics, 6.5/10 in others. Probably 6.25/10 lowest.

ItWontBeMe said:
Heterosexual Male said:
He's Turkish and you're right about dropping several points. Google "Erdi Bolat," looks like an 8.5/10 in some pics, 6.5/10 in others. Probably 6.25/10 lowest.
Damn, my search for a wog that looks as good in non-pro shots as they do in them continues. South countries use too much make up and lightning with their celebs. I know because i've watched too much of their media lol.