I would pay good money to know my father's dick stats

TheTrews

Normie
Unfortunately we don't have close enough of a relationship for me to ask him this question. 

I asked my mom many times and she just told me he was average. What is average though? It can mean anything. I even gave her a ruler and asked her to show me how long it is on it but she refused.

Ascended

Coper
So wait you legit went up to her with a ruler and ask her to indicate your dad's cock size? Hahahah. 

You could try walking in on your dad if he's in the shower/bath if you're actually serious though. I did that a few times by accident and all I found out was my dad has fucking caveman bush pubes which he seriously needs to fucking trim.

TheTrews

Normie
Ascended said:
So wait you legit went up to her with a ruler and ask her to indicate your dad's cock size? Hahahah. 

You could try walking in on your dad if he's in the shower/bath if you're actually serious though. I did that a few times by accident and all I found out was my dad has fucking caveman bush pubes which he seriously needs to fucking trim.
Yes I asked her many times to indicate on a ruler. I even went down from 9 inches incrementally hoping that she would tell me when I got to his size but she said nothing. 

Well I kind of know what his flaccid dick looks like but what concern me are his erect dimensions. I fear I would be smaller than him in length. If that was true I'd off myself.

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
Just bring a tape measure with you the next time you're blowing him for your "allowance."

Ascended

Coper
TheTrews said:
Ascended said:

Yes I asked her many times to indicate on a ruler. I even went down from 9 inches incrementally hoping that she would tell me when I got to his size but she said nothing. 

Well I kind of know what his flaccid dick looks like but what concern me are his erect dimensions. I fear I would be smaller than him in length. If that was true I'd off myself.
What are your erect stats? You ever considered jelqing?