I would like to star a twitch chanel but im high inhibition

Harbinger

Normie
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,252
Reputation
2
don't do it if you are not goodlooking. theres already too many subhuman streamers.
 

gold

Coper
Rotters
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
741
Reputation
18
Harbinger said:
don't do it if you are not goodlooking. theres already too many subhuman streamers.
you can get insulted and people paying you cents
there is a girl in russia that is doing and using the microsoft narator of the text the people send them
 
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
532
Reputation
1
I would have tried the twitch thing years ago before it became big if I were NT and had some kind of personality. I'm actually top-tier in most games I play.
Just be NT.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
Jeffrey Dahmer said:
I would have tried the twitch thing years ago before it became big if I were NT and had some kind of personality. I'm actually top-tier in most games I play.
Just be NT.
what games?
LoL, hearthstone, SC?
or NT slayer games like CoD/dota

i used to watch a lot of streams tbh, one aspie dude in particular called 'kripparian'. he's popular even tho he's not NT.. his personality has developed over time tho.
his jaw wud impress ppl here. he's 6+ but a bobbleheaded  gypsy
 
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
532
Reputation
1
assburger said:
Jeffrey Dahmer said:
I would have tried the twitch thing years ago before it became big if I were NT and had some kind of personality. I'm actually top-tier in most games I play.
Just be NT.
what games?
LoL, hearthstone, SC?
or NT slayer games like CoD/dota

i used to watch a lot of streams tbh, one aspie dude in particular called 'kripparian'. he's popular even tho he's not NT.. his personality has developed over time tho.
his jaw wud impress ppl here. he's 6+ but a bobbleheaded  gypsy
D3, Heroes of the Storm, etc. But I'd probably focus on a game like LoL/CS GO if I were a streamer since that brings more munies. Most games I spend alot of time in I usually end up being very good at.

Kripparrian is NT as fuck. It became very apparent when he started becoming popular, selling out playing casualshit games & uploading IRL videos of him and his gf. He's extremely comfortable in social situations and even commentates live Hearthstone shit. I stopped watching him after that. 

I watch Alkaizer's stream in the background sometimes, he reminds me a bit of a more NT version of me.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
Jeffrey Dahmer said:
assburger said:
what games?
LoL, hearthstone, SC?
or NT slayer games like CoD/dota

i used to watch a lot of streams tbh, one aspie dude in particular called 'kripparian'. he's popular even tho he's not NT.. his personality has developed over time tho.
his jaw wud impress ppl here. he's 6+ but a bobbleheaded  gypsy
D3, Heroes of the Storm, etc. But I'd probably focus on a game like LoL/CS GO if I were a streamer since that brings more munies. Most games I spend alot of time in I usually end up being very good at.

Kripparrian is NT as fuck. It became very apparent when he started becoming popular, selling out playing casualshit games & uploading IRL videos of him and his gf. I stopped watching him after that.
oh ok. d3 was shit tbh. i made $1k+ from the rmah tho so not complaining i guess. didn't know anyone played hots lol.

well kripp flied across the world to get his dik wet with a 30+ yr old sub-5 chubby greek woman, i'd call that pretty aspie.
i think he's mildly on the spectrum. it became quite apparent when he went rly into depth with his poe builds and memorized the whole talent tree and shit. he talked about getting into fites all the time at school too and dropping out of college due to hating it coz of social difficulties. what kind of nt rots their life away in their prime sitting in front of their pc gaming all day anyways.


i find HS pretty entertaining tbh. i used to watch him play PoE tho when he only pulled like 1-2k viewers. i also was there for the beginning when d3 was just released.
i'd like to say my 'hardcore gaming' days are behind me tho.. there's nothing more incel than that tbh.
 
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
532
Reputation
1
2assburger said:
oh ok. d3 was shit tbh. i made $1k+ from the rmah tho so not complaining i guess. didn't know anyone played hots lol.
Haha, I made bank on d3 in the early days too, being one of the first few DH's being able  to clear inferno was nice :giggle:
Sold a few Stormshield's for 250 euros too.

The game is alot "better" nowadays according to most people, if you haven't played recently. It still has alot of issues, like group play being so much better than solo play (you get much higher level legendary gems/more XP/loot/etc), the top spots on the leaderboards being occupied by bots and Blizzard not doing any ban waves during the season.
 
Top