i would like to apply for euthanasia

willymonfrete

Slayer
Suicide is a mortal sin in Islam ,straight to Jahannam.you are a good hearted extremely handsome guy that has his whole life ahead of him in a great way why you wanna kill yourself?

soul of my soul

King of Chads
Says who exactly?you can become a pta in two years and make tons of money and then invest,live off investments and find a wife in Asia .

yes maybe

but the job market in 2021 doesnt hire people based on qualifications. its luck and contacts bro

willymonfrete

Slayer
You’re my friend if you won’t live for yourself live for me and your family

I want you alive and happy

you can easily live a good life

depression is demonic and sometimes it’s demons causing it so maybe get a islamic exorcism

soul of my soul

King of Chads
You’re my friend if you won’t live for yourself live for me and your family

I want you alive and happy

you can easily live a good life

depression is demonic and sometimes it’s demons causing it so maybe get a islamic exorcism

thanks brother. i think i will be happy later when i move back to asia

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
Its n to that easy do a research, also boyo you are good-looking , good-looking people dont have the right to show signs of sufferance and depression.. the world is build around looks and defines looks with happiness

u have no right to feel sad bhai

ure looks just define a state of mind of plain and lifeless soul happiness u have no right for melancholy no right for sadness and emotions , nbo right for a philosophic mind state

ure good looks just evokes feelings of greatness in other people , that probably why u get rejected or similar, they dont think u as a human of complexity

its not ure fault , people just cope with theire own state and cant waste time on complexity and non egocentric sentience