• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I wonder which of the two cases causes most of the racism on sluthate.

What do you think is likely causing most of the racism on sluthate?

  • Situation 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Situation 2

    Votes: 1 100.0%

  • Total voters
    1

SeriousM

Regular
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
5
There are two possibilities

1. White stormfrontcels, usually low value white males, come on sluthate to shit on minorities and for some reason have a strange obsession with hating Indians the most. Most think this is the case but after reading the Eliot Rodger story, I am starting to wonder if it really is. A white stormfrontcel would likely not even bother with anything PUA related since he thinks game doesn't work at all (it doesn't) and that by the virtue of him being white, he deserves a white woman. One other factor to take into account is that real stormfrontcels are not actually incels, most of them are low inhibition types that can usually get a lower class racist white girl to be with them.


2. Self-hating ethnics that feel superior to other ethnics, Eliot Rodger is a great example of this but I think it is true of sluthate as well. Ethnics that are mixed race or have a more Caucasoid appearance (Muslims, Pakis, and latinos) might think that they are more deserving of white women and acceptance among whites than full blooded ethnics are. Eliot not only hated Asians but he absolutely lost it when he saw blacks, Indians, and Asians with the beautiful blondes he was obsessed with, it was one of the things that likely made him go over the edge. Even in his manifesto he talked about how it angered him that some black guy he met lost his virginity to a blonde.

On a large scale, some ethnic guy who sucks with women blames his race for it and cannot stand to see others of his race succeed so he starts to become a self-hating racist like Eliot Rodger. The situation is much worse if he is a lighter skinned ethnic because he is under the delusion that he is white, notice how the worst racists on sluthate are arabs/muslims and mixed race people themselves.
 

Vertu

Joke
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
132
Possibility #3

Good looking, low-inhibition, golden skinned and naturally racist slayer such as myself is showcasing his superiority.

Of course what I say or do here is only a SUPPLEMENT to my real-life activities (ie. beating Arabs to death, curbstomping nigs)

 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
have you heard about trolling? it means you can say whatever the fuck you want to without worry

most shit posted here happens exactly because it's hilarious and you can get away with it
 

SeriousM

Regular
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
5
IcedEarth said:
have you heard about trolling? it means you can say whatever the fuck you want to without worry

most shit posted here happens exactly because it's hilarious and you can get away with it

I can tell trolling from hatred, it isn't trolling.
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
SeriousM said:
IcedEarth said:
have you heard about trolling? it means you can say whatever the fuck you want to without worry

most shit posted here happens exactly because it's hilarious and you can get away with it

I can tell trolling from hatred, it isn't trolling.

ooooh you poor little thing you never saw me really angry
 

Boss

Rotter
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,596
Reputation
5
Honestly I rarely had racist thoughts until I came here
 

Shit

Joke
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
490
Reputation
0
Vertu said:
Possibility #3

Good looking, low-inhibition, golden skinned and naturally racist slayer such as myself is showcasing his superiority.

Of course what I say or do here is only a SUPPLEMENT to my real-life activities (ie. beating Arabs to death, curbstomping nigs)


I like the bit where you used a male model/robust alpha as your avatar instead of your own pic.
 

purps drank

Rotter
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,415
Reputation
11
There's like one nordic superiority poster and it's a troll but I've noticed that nordic men get constantly shit on here as well, despite almost no one ever claiming they are superior.
 

SeriousM

Regular
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
5
purps drank said:
There's like one nordic superiority poster and it's a troll but I've noticed that nordic men get constantly shit on here as well, despite almost no one ever claiming they are superior.

Yet Arabs get hyped up, I get a strong feeling that there are a lot of arabs on this forum.
 

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,445
Reputation
184
Self-hating ethnicks or whites with typical ethnick flaws, which makes them ugly, like bug eyes (Indian), hooknose (Arab) etc.
White beauty norms are the norms, which are most popular in western countries. White guy with ethnick flaw wants to be fully white and you know the rest.
 

SeriousM

Regular
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
5
Jawline said:
Self-hating ethnicks or whites with typical ethnick flaws, which makes them ugly, like bug eyes (Indian), hooknose (Arab) etc.
White beauty norms are the norms, which are most popular in western countries. White guy with ethnick flaw wants to be fully white and you know the rest.

I also think ethnics with whiter features who aren't quite white are the most racist, Arabs are a great example of this. They want to desperately be white but aren't white, the idea of a black or asian getting with a hot white girl makes their blood boil.
 
Top