• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I wish I looked Nordic

TheTrews

Regular
I look like a fair-skinned northern Spaniard.

Ironically, I look a lot like my British grandfather. I have the same bottom lip, chin and facial structure as him, but he has clear blue eyes. Everyone says I look like him.

I also inherited NCT and thick hair from my British parent. But all together I look Spanish or Welsh (non-woggish type but still non-Anglo looking) and I am mostly ignored by Anglo women.   :redstomper:  :redstomper:  :redstomper:

All I want is an Anglo woman; I don't want to attract some mentally-ill type Slavic girl who has a fetish for Spanish fucks. I want a girl to like me for non racial fetish reasons.

I have fucked and been in relationships with Anglo girls but they weren't typical, strong-boned Anglo women.

TheTrews

Regular
sephon said:
we all knew you were an ethnic anyway

I am the double of my northern English grandfather. My father was once mistaken for a Greek but he's Scottish and northern English mix. Northern Englanders are often darker haired.

I bare a passing resemblance to a young 20s Humphrey Bogart but I've got a medium forehead (not big head) and thick NW0.

springfield

Banned
I'm of Irish descent and look pretty spaniard if I get too dark in the summer. Dat olive skin glow.

its better than being a pale incel who roasts in the sun and later dies from uv radiation.

ilikedicks

Joke
springfield said:
The Brits are Iberian celts. Why are you surprised?

They not bro. 

TheTrews

Regular
springfield said:
I'm of Irish descent and look pretty spaniard if I get too dark in the summer. Dat olive skin glow.

its better than being a pale incel who roasts in the sun and later dies from uv radiation.

I don't tan in summer. I'm pale all year round.

springfield

Banned
TheTrews said:
springfield said:

I don't tan in summer. I'm pale all year round.

Because there's no sun in Britain.

N

napolitano

TheTrews said:
I look like a fair-skinned northern Spaniard.

Ironically, I look a lot like my British grandfather. I have the same bottom lip, chin and facial structure as him, but he has clear blue eyes. Everyone says I look like him.

I also inherited NCT and thick hair from my British parent. But all together I look Spanish or Welsh (non-woggish type but still non-Anglo looking) and I am mostly ignored by Anglo women.   :redstomper:  :redstomper:  :redstomper:

All I want is an Anglo woman; I don't want to attract some mentally-ill type Slavic girl who has a fetish for Spanish fucks. I want a girl to like me for non racial fetish reasons.

I have fucked and been in relationships with Anglo girls but they weren't typical, strong-boned Anglo women.
You must be trolling or mentally ill. 
It'd only be beneficial to look Nordic if you have strong yellow fever (a mental illness)
I have aqua blue eyes and no one has ever said I look nordic. Most people say I look northern Italian. One Spanish guy swore on his grave I looked like a distant relative of his. Too bad my bone structure/norwooding fucks me over with pretty much every non chubby civilian chick. Otherwise dark hair and light eyes is the ultimate for universal appeal. 

Anglo women are too liberal with no family values.  It's well known that most of them prefer darker latino looking guys anyway, not nerdics.

Zoosus

Rotter
Fucking faggot

You should be wishing you were a robust high FWHR borreby

Not some faggot narrow-skulled nerdic

Jesus Christ

Regular
Zoosus said:
Fucking faggot

You should be wishing you were a robust high FWHR borreby

Not some faggot narrow-skulled nerdic

Says the guy with a pretty boy for a sig.

Gandharva

Banned
Iberians cluster with other Afro-asiatics like Berbers(essentially the same people)just because they were made to speak a latinic language doesnt make them latin,they are more MENA than anything.italicroots is right about Iberians,they are arabs  .

White God

Regular
WASP girls go interracial the least. WASP parents would never approve. In WASP we trust!