I wish I had a huge dick

Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
4,930
Reputation
6
whoever changed what i wrote can hang himself in peace. Retarded mod is retarded.
 
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Messages
4,290
Reputation
8
The German Dream said:
penis size is the most underrrated thing in my oppinion.
like if you go watch french amateur porn, you will see almost only subhumans in any scene. but guess what, they have coca cola can sized dicks and they fuck those women with such force that they are constantly cumming and screaming of pleasure. like in that moment they want nothing more but that huuuge ass dick pounding them hardcore.
men like this will always have fuckbuddys, always have girls chasing after them just to get a good pounding.

meanwhile if i touch my 6x5" cock i can barely even feel it in my hands. it will never fully satisfy a woman. the most it will do is maybe give her a small little nice feeling...but NEVER full on hardcore pleasure and lust
 

GifMan

Incel
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
456
Reputation
1
Cope. How the fuck will women know you're packing if they never have the chance to see it. I am 7x6 but a kissless virgin.
 

Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,431
Reputation
1,253
your dick won't get you LTRs with 7s+

your 8/10 face will
 

Cloud

Gigachad
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,660
Reputation
1
Penis size is linked to pren t/digit ratio too lol
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
4,930
Reputation
6
Pathologically Lonesome said:
The German Dream said:
penis size is the most underrrated thing in my oppinion.
like if you go watch french amateur porn, you will see almost only subhumans in any scene. but guess what, they have coca cola can sized dicks and they fuck those women with such force that they are constantly cumming and screaming of pleasure. like in that moment they want nothing more but that huuuge ass dick pounding them hardcore.
men like this will always have fuckbuddys, always have girls chasing after them just to get a good pounding.

meanwhile if i touch my 6x5" cock i can barely even feel it in my hands. it will never fully satisfy a woman. the most it will do is maybe give her a small little nice feeling...but NEVER full on hardcore pleasure and lust
L-E-G-I-T

Most girls dream about having their pussies destroyed by a monster anaconda. If someone has a 7"+ X 5.7"+ penis and it's still a virgin/can't get girls, then something is wrong with him(being autism,avoidant,schizo,etc).
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
4,930
Reputation
6
GifMan said:
Cope. How the fuck will women know you're packing if they never have the chance to see it. I am 7x6 but a kissless virgin.
Have you heard about bulge flashing, dick flashing,etc?!
[hr]
Lel said:
your dick won't get you LTRs with 7s+

your 8/10 face will
if they find out about your snake, it will get you ltr with 7+ or, if they are ashamed(if you are barely 4-5/10) with you, it will get you ONS with them. You just cope
 

GifMan

Incel
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
456
Reputation
1
SEAN O said:
GifMan said:
Cope. How the fuck will women know you're packing if they never have the chance to see it. I am 7x6 but a kissless virgin.
Have you heard about bulge flashing, dick flashing,etc?!
Only an extreme basement dweller thinks whipping your dick out on a bus will miraculously make pussy fall into your lap.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
4,930
Reputation
6
Brotha Techno said:
cut off itsfjs 9x6 dick and use it for urself
:lol: 

Besides the fact that he most likely doesn't have one that big, having someone's dick attached to your body(if it was medically possibly) it would be weird.

Too bad we weren't born in a more scientifically advanced era, when genetic engineering and other methods to grow your dick to astronomical proportion existed
[hr]
GifMan said:
Only an extreme basement dweller thinks whipping your dick out on a bus will miraculously make pussy fall into your lap.
I didn't mean that. I meant bulge flashing your dick within your social circle(if it has girls).It's enough for a girl to try it and gossip about it...
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,254
Reputation
0
I don't, I would wish that most females could at least take my entire dick down their throats and assholes.
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,254
Reputation
0
SEAN O said:
D.R. said:
I don't, I would wish that most females could at least take my entire dick down their throats and assholes.
size
Mine? I don't know exactly, maybe 6''5 or something.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
4,930
Reputation
6
[font=Roboto,Arial,sans-serif]http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/katiesmuff[/font]
dat curiosity:


[font=Roboto,Arial,sans-serif]I've never been with a guy that has a big equipment, something bigger than 6in. I wonder how it feels for girls to put up with 8 or 9 in d***s... does it feel good?[/font]
[font=Roboto,Arial,sans-serif][size=small]katiesmuffhttp://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/katiesmuff 
mho 19%[/font][/size]


[font=Roboto,Arial,sans-serif][size=small]It is an amazing feeling. Especially if the girth is much bigger as the streching is what feels good and every micro inch of your vagina is being serviced by his penis.[/font][/size]
[font=Roboto,Arial,sans-serif]http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/katiesmuff[/font]
[font=Roboto,Arial,sans-serif]She says it always hurts at first, but the sensation she feels after the pain goes away is like no other, so I guess bigger is better (in time).[/font]
[font=Roboto,Arial,sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Roboto,Arial,sans-serif][size=small]crrazaylovehttp://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/crrazaylove 
mho 4%[/font][/size]


[font=Roboto,Arial,sans-serif][size=small]Hell yeah 

you can definietly feel it more. 

&& it feels amazing 
[/font][/size]
[font=Roboto,Arial,sans-serif][size=small]Birgittahttp://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/birgitta 
mho 4%[/font][/size]


[font=Roboto,Arial,sans-serif][size=small]I've actually been thinking the same, I've never been with a guy that has a "big" penis biggest 4.5"- 5"[/font][/size]
[font=Roboto,Arial,sans-serif]As a guy who has big equipment and has on several occassions been the first big one a girl has experienced before, I've been told by women and have learned from women that as long as I pay attention to each particular woman's needs, and truly get her ready with foreplay and kissing and licking and fingering...and then I give her the biggest penis she's ever felt, my thick, 8 1/2" inch long cock, slowly, get her vagina used to the new penis size, and soulfully work it, then I've been told it's much more powerful and pleasureable to feel a big penis than an average guy.[/font]
:giggle:
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,080
Reputation
2,018
Legit.


The fact is, at least 10% of guys have "big" penises


Add that number of guys to the number who can slay with face, and suddenly you realize that almost half of males in 2016 are as hypergamous as the females

my 6x5.3 makes me want to :suicide:
 

mydougiefresh

Normie
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reputation
3
Big dicks don't matter, the only think matter is the image of your dick that you have inside your head.
 
Top