I wish I could explain to my sister how hard it is for men

Severe Aspie

Slayer
I always try to talk about it with her and it looks like that she tries to understand and empasize with me, but you can see isnt really aware of what it means to be a male incel and cant fully understand what i am going through.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Females are literally incapable of understanding bro, it's a frivolous act to try and discuss these things with them. Since they were little girls, women have been showered with male attention and compliments that crafted their egocentric personality and made them actually believe they are a gift to the world just for existing.

offthewall

Slayer
Yeah I feel sorry for my dad and sis. I'm losing it lately. I used to be such a nice loveable egmatic person up until about 2 years ago, but now life has gotten me down. I walk around the house with zero energy. Feel guilty tbh

kibo

Chad
Severe Aspie said:
I always try to talk about it with her and it looks like that she tries to understand and empasize with me, but you can see isnt really aware of what it means to be a male incel and cant fully understand what i am going through.

dont give cunt a plesure of knowing how much guys struggle

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
offthewall said:
Yeah I feel sorry for my dad and sis. I'm losing it lately. I used to be such a nice loveable egmatic person up until about 2 years ago, but now life has gotten me down. I walk around the house with zero energy. Feel guilty tbh

Lol I'm pretty similar, ever since becoming truly redpilled in the last 1.5 yrs I'm a completely different person. Used to have tons of motivation and such but now I just wanna neetcel the rest of my life.  My family has picked up on this but I think they just think I'm gay and scared to come out of the closet or something.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Amnesia said:
offthewall said:

Lol I'm pretty similar, ever since becoming truly redpilled in the last 1.5 yrs I'm a completely different person. Used to have tons of motivation and such but now I just wanna neetcel the rest of my life.  My family has picked up on this but I think they just think I'm gay and scared to come out of the closet or something.

Before I was redpilled live was a bit better though. Because I was so motivated I did mass approaching, and had some dates.

the worst thing is to be redpilled.

The redpill is like the forbuidden fruit in the Garden of eden.