• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Slayer I will never wear a mask

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
I don't care if they enforce rules, i will never wear a mask because only low T high inhib pussies wear masks.

I show off my *chiseled jawline* every time I go outside. If a store owner or police ever tells me to wear a mask this is what happening to them

daily reminder wearing a mask outside => you're a pussy ass bitch sacred of the flu

Ga ok

Coper
I don't care if they enforce rules, i will never wear a mask because only low T high inhib pussies wear masks.

I show off my *chiseled jawline* every time I go outside. If a store owner or police ever tells me to wear a mask this is what happening to them

daily reminder wearing a mask outside => you're a pussy ass bitch sacred of the flu

AmbalasBacia

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT
Rotters
I WORE A MASK BECAUSE I AM A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT WHO DIDN'T WANNA SHAVE
:niro:

Gandys Incel Brother

Eugene Gandy
JFL @ op thinking his subhuman genetics would even withstand a simple cold

Reminder: if you are incel, nature decides what to do with you, not the other way around

Gran_Autismo

He/they and my
Autists
Masks are utter bullshit more people than ever are now wearing masks yet cases are still going up

VenomGT3

Slayer
I’ve never worn a mask, legit deal with Karen’s and minimum wage nerds telling me to put on one multiple times a day. I just smile and ignore them.

VenomGT3

Slayer
This is an airborne virus so unless you’re also wearing protective eyewear then the mask isn’t good enough on its own.