i will never have a high IQ or good mental health cuz im not full white

LostTuna

Gigachad
should have been born full white dutch masterrace instead of only half srs

The average person finds mixed race people the most attractive.

Especially teenagers aka the future adults.

LostTuna

Gigachad
PretendingToBeNice said:

:turban:

Chadcel

Banned
PretendingToBeNice said:

LOL. are u trying to blue pill or what? everyone knows the best looking people in the world are full white

being born full white is like buying a lot more lottery tickets than being born ethik. ur still fuked if u dont win the facial aesthetics/height lottery, but u have a much better chance than ethink, and the biggest payouts are much more than ethnik

Chadcel said:
PretendingToBeNice said:

LOL. are u trying to blue pill or what? everyone knows the best looking people in the world are full white

being born full white is like buying a lot more lottery tickets than being born ethik. ur still fuked if u dont win the facial aesthetics/height lottery, but u have a much better chance than ethink
Small dicks, no lips, thin hair, boxy torsos, poor vision due to lake of melanin in the eye and easily getting burnt due to pale skin.

Tragic.

Chadcel

Banned
PretendingToBeNice said:
Chadcel said:

being born full white is like buying a lot more lottery tickets than being born ethik. ur still fuked if u dont win the facial aesthetics/height lottery, but u have a much better chance than ethink
Small dicks, no lips, thin hair, boxy torsos, poor vision due to lake of melanin in the eye and easily getting burnt due to pale skin.

Tragic.
biggest cope ive seen today. and im not white, im just quite angry i wasn't born a white 9/10 chad

Chadcel said:
PretendingToBeNice said:

Tragic.
biggest cope ive seen today. and im not white, im just quite angry i wasn't born a white 9/10 chad
Tell albino women to stop checking me out