• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I will NEVER forgive my parents for forcing me to enter this depraved planet

• Thread starter Surgery+Roids=Ascension
  • Start date

Dembroadbones

Regular
Legit.

I still rage today when I see subhumans having kids just cos they want a pet to keep them busy.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
They force u into the world with sub genes and then tell u u should b grateful cause they put a roof over ur head, and that u aren't a starving kid in  Africa

and you know what? my mother bullies me that I am ugly , short and other names EVEN she gives compliments about my good looking friends to their faces or about their body just fuck my life I am in this planet for suffering

Amnesia said:
They force u into the world with sub genes and then tell u u should b grateful cause they put a roof over ur head, and that u aren't a starving kid in  Africa

they dont even tell me to be grateful, they just redpill me how bad I look , once my dad asked me if I had a girlfriend or not , I said no , he said ''no suprise with your look''

IceCutter

Megastar
Fight your dad, and beat him up

you will feel much, much better

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Having a child is utterly selfish. You aren't doing everything in your power to ensure it has the best possible life. You are a monster.

How can parents seriously say they love their kids when they can't even do the basics of parenthood right and ensure the kid has zero suffering and sadness.

Agreed yep

IceCutter

Megastar
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Having a child is utterly selfish. You aren't doing everything in your power to ensure it has the best possible life. You are a monster.

How can parents seriously say they love their kids when they can't even do the basics of parenthood right and ensure the kid has zero suffering and sadness.
Read my post you faggot

Zoosus

Rotter

coldfish

Regular
IWannabeGoodLooking said:
and you know what? my mother bullies me that I am ugly , short and other names EVEN she gives compliments about my good looking friends to their faces or about their body just fuck my life I am in this planet for suffering

Amnesia said:

they dont even tell me to be grateful, they just redpill me how bad I look , once my dad asked me if I had a girlfriend or not , I said no , he said ''no suprise with your look''

shit. you're planning to do anything about it ? leaving or just end them ?

coldfish said:

I am at this very sad moment a NEET, I am trying to get my ass through college then leave and never see them again, I am only with them because of the money, I have no love or symphaty for them to be honest but just money

coldfish

Regular
coldfish said:
I am at this very sad moment a NEET, I am trying to get my ass through college then leave and never see them again, I am only with them because of the money, I have no love or symphaty for them to be honest but just money

stay strong dude. i've been through similar thing.my alcoholic father used to beat me as a kid now rags on me about being a social outcast and physically weak , even though its his shitty genes that gave me appendicitis from birth and him never letting me out to play with friends that pushed me into this. luckily, i make just enough money to cover all the basic needs so even though i still live near him, i only have to see him about twice a month

lolatmylife said:
What's worse ugly parents or poor parents?

narcissistic ones tbh. its not bad if they realize that they only gave you fucking sands and dont expect you to make gold out of it to repay for your lives