• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I will never ever understand what makes jeff seid look like a girl/baby faced man.

Especially in his younger pics. He has to be the weirdest case i have seen in my life.. Most people claim that hunter eyes are manly, but i feel maybe its his eyes. He has wide jaw,hunter eyes,great bone structure,manly haircut and should look like some super masculine guy only except he doesn't from the face. Of course with body and everything he looks like a slayer.

Attachments

• bn2sqlj2a2a8tj7o1dq0_headshots_jeff-seid-8.jpg
    bn2sqlj2a2a8tj7o1dq0_headshots_jeff-seid-8.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 72
  • MV5BZWEyMzgxZWEtMmEyMy00MTExLTg2YjEtZWU1MzY3MjUzMzMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODgxOTk5MDM@._V1_UY209_CR1...jpg
    MV5BZWEyMzgxZWEtMmEyMy00MTExLTg2YjEtZWU1MzY3MjUzMzMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODgxOTk5MDM@._V1_UY209_CR1...jpg
    4 KB · Views: 72

Finasteroid

Journey to Jaw Surgery
Birds
his face is troo small for his head, it makes him look like a bitch

need_to_be_nt

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
he looks like a hypermasculine jock. what makes you view him as less masculine is his short snub nose, not his eyes

need_to_be_nt

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
But leonardo di caprio has short face and so do many big stars and jocks that look much more masculine imo
dicaprio looks quite neotenuous, far more feminine than seid with dicaprio's disproportionately shorter face (seid has a much more robust taller lower third and his fwhr is high but not to the point where his midface looks vertically stunted like dicaprio's, seid also has much more robust bones overall) and dicaprio's giga neurocranium dominant skull. you just give him a free pass because of his far greater status.