White God

Normie
All I need is a basic studio close to the city/uni like this:

^ Will be banging girls in that shower right there. After I pull them from the club and bang them and they go have a shower, I'll walk in and bang them again right there.

I CANNOT WAIT... Everything else in my life is just noise until I move out. I have to wait until the end of Semester 2 (Decemeber) because my parents can't help me move until then.

It'll cost 300pw or 15k a year AU. IDGAF about how much it costs or how it will delay my retirement or when I buy a house. The slaying and the memories will be priceless.

SO MANY WOMEN want me it's insane... and I can't capitalize on it because I live 2 hours away from the city/uni.

I still don't understand this forum - you guys live in big cities yet you're still incel. HOW? There are thousands of women walking around, all it takes is the numbers game and the right logistics.

White God

Normie
Harakiri said:
L E G I T
E
G
I
T

E
         P
         O
E P O H O P E
         O
         P
         E

White God

Normie
I already know the places I'll be hitting for easy ONS.

[img=743x620]http://i.ytimg.com/vi/wAZoenNgbXo/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

This place ^ The Establishment, Sydney, has a Salsa night every Tuesday and I immediately racemog evey man on the floor. There are so many horny Italionoid, Spanoid, Lebanoid and Mongoloid sluts there it's insane. They are average but it's not about sex it's about power and validation. I can have a new girl every night if I date down a bit. It's about having fresh new vagina and the smell of a new girl. And getting a text from a girl telling me how much fun she had last night when I'm sitting a lecture the next morning. NEED

White God

Normie

purps drank

Slayer

Vertu

Incel
It's just pussy settle down.

Please change your name from "White God" to "White Ape" thanks.

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Meh, sounds like you're coping to me. Game doesn't really depend on locations, apart from people's culture there.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Legit. That's the only thing holding me back from having different girls over every other night. Currently living with my roommates, aka, mom and dad. They ruin my style.

White God

Normie
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
Meh, sounds like you're coping to me. Game doesn't really depend on locations, apart from people's culture there.

Location is everything. Logistics is everything. I have no real inhibition, no problems with technique. All I need is a room and a bed to take a girl to.