I went to the club alone last night, comical

vin98

Slayer
The male/female gender ratio must have been at least 5:1. I went on the dance floor and at one point I looked around me and realized I was just surrounded by groups of guys on all sides, lots of good-looking guys just standing there looking around confused although some were dancing half-heartedly pretending to have a good time. I suddenly felt awkward so I opened a conversation with a group of British guys joking about their Hawaiian shirts and about how I was looking for a good wingman. I went back to the bar and tried opening a girl but her friends pulled her away so I made friends with a middle-aged divorced guy drinking alone on my other side and we talked about music. I think clubs are becoming outdated in 2016, women realize they can just go shopping for chads on their smartphone without the hassle of being approached by sub-7 guys on a night out. It's literally more beneficial to go there just to make guy friends at this point.

Haha no it's ideal for getting laid. You just didn't do well, either by coincidence, pure chance, not knowing what to do, who knows.

It's the same experience for me. Plenty of guys all around me, but none of them do jack shit, they just stand there staring because they're scared. I approach every hot girl whether she looks like something out of Baywatch idgaf I'll talk to her easily. Usually at least 2 makeouts, numbers, pull... Playing the numbers game it's not that difficult to find interested women.

You will be the only guy doing it though, if you choose to play numbers game. 99.9999% men are just scurred wallflowers pretending to have a good time while staring longingly at women's asses.

Grotesque

Gigachad
One True God said:
Haha no it's ideal for getting laid. You just didn't do well, either by coincidence, pure chance, not knowing what to do, who knows.

It's the same experience for me. Plenty of guys all around me, but none of them do jack shit, they just stand there staring because they're scared. I approach every hot girl whether she looks like something out of Baywatch idgaf I'll talk to her easily. Usually at least 2 makeouts, numbers, pull... Playing the numbers game it's not that difficult to find interested women.

You will be the only guy doing it though, if you choose to play numbers game. 99.9999% men are just scurred wallflowers pretending to have a good time while staring longingly at women's asses.
Truth. Remember that even Chad is usually anxious about talking to girls. At the parties I went to, guys with way more value than me were supporting walls.

Number game is valid. Just fake being low inhibition. But, don't get security called on you either.

Biffboff

God Of Slayers
How depressing, I was going to go out alone new years eve but it'll be much the same and the groups of girls will all want the same few chads. The sub5s will either have to fuck each other or go fap in bed later.

The male/female gender ratio must have been at least 5:1

realized I was just surrounded by groups of guys on all sides, lots of good-looking guys

This is when you should have gone home and done something else with your evening buddy boy

Tall Dark and Handsome said:
The male/female gender ratio must have been at least 5:1

realized I was just surrounded by groups of guys on all sides, lots of good-looking guys

This is when you should have gone home and done something else with your evening buddy boy
Male/female ratio is completely irrelevant because only 0.00000000001% of men actually talk to women they don't know or stick with women without the interaction fizzling out.

Sausagefest only makes it harder to find women to talk to and means you have to push your way through more useless wallflower men to get to the girls you wanna chat up.
[hr]
Biffboff said:
How depressing, I was going to go out alone new years eve but it'll be much the same and the groups of girls will all want the same few chads. The sub5s will either have to fuck each other or go fap in bed later.
You'd be making a GRAVE error to stay at home if you're a white man of normal height.

Biffboff

God Of Slayers
One True God said:
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Biffboff said:
You'd be making a GRAVE error to stay at home if you're a white man of normal height.
Being white and 6f 1 doesn't matter so much in the UK [especially my shitty part] if you don't have the face, you won't get shit as a lone wolf lol.

Please, if you're not a 6/10 minimum with a built frame (or a 7/10 minimum framecel) then you won't slay for shit so just save yourself a few hours of depression and find some buddies to smoke a joint with instead

Biffboff said:
One True God said:
Being white and 6f 1 doesn't matter so much in the UK [especially my shitty part] if you don't have the face, you won't get shit as a lone wolf lol.
I have many unattractive friends who are white. ALL have got laid with women on nights out, all of them have had a 7+ girl at least once. One of them is even marrying a Polish FoB a decade older because he struggles with women, and has pulled a 7/10 blonde from a night out. She never spoke to him again but he got her that night. Any white man can do it.

Biffboff

God Of Slayers
One True God said:
Biffboff said:
I have many unattractive friends who are white. ALL have got laid with women on nights out, all of them have had a 7+ girl at least once. One of them is even marrying a Polish FoB a decade older because he struggles with women, and has pulled a 7/10 blonde from a night out. She never spoke to him again but he got her that night. Any white man can do it.
Not every white man, fuck, maybe most people think like you and that's why lots suggest I'm really a faggot in denial!  :shock: :ugh:

Biffboff said:
One True God said:
Not every white man, fuck, maybe most people think like you and that's why lots suggest I'm really a faggot in denial!  :shock: :ugh:
Yes every white man. If you haven't done it yet, then you aren't going out often talking to women. Even Jsanza and Venne could do it by lowering their standards to the bottom of the barrel. It's ugly oldcel Pakistanis who are literally hated by even the ugliest of white whales.

Biffboff

God Of Slayers
One True God said:
Biffboff said:
Yes every white man. If you haven't done it yet, then you aren't going out often talking to women. Even Jsanza and Venne could do it by lowering their standards to the bottom of the barrel. It's ugly oldcel Pakistanis who are literally hated by even the ugliest of white whales.
[video=youtube]

OP is so wrong it's hilarious. Clubs are the most low inhibition environments in the world (at least in Australia where all the girls are fucked up), it's the last bastion for sub 7's to pull girls. Just because you were unsuccessful doesn't mean clubs suck for pulling girls. 

:bye:

Biffboff said:
One True God said:
[video=youtube]
Those don't look like the type of curries I'm thinking of. I'm sure you know which type of curry I refer to... They are browner. See them in the clubs, like 35 year old curriecels dancing awkwardly around the white goddesses, instant rejections left right and center. Non stop blowouts. Just the worst and most brutal treatment of a human I have ever seen.

I have been clubbing intensively for years and I can count on fingers of my hand when I saw an unnatractive male with attractive woman.
It just dosen't happen.

Biffboff

God Of Slayers
One True God said:
Those don't look like the type of curries I'm thinking of. I'm sure you know which type of curry I refer to... They are browner. See them in the clubs, like 35 year old curriecels dancing awkwardly around the white goddesses, instant rejections left right and center. Non stop blowouts. Just the worst and most brutal treatment of a human I have ever seen.
Those older Paki guys should have got arranged marriages or try to get Pakistani or non-white women then.

ExtrovertedNTNormalfag said:
I have been clubbing intensively for years and I can count on fingers of my hand when I saw an unnatractive male with attractive woman.
It just dosen't happen.
That's completely untrue... I'd even say it's relatively common, at least in relation to what most would expect. Confirmation bias maybe?

Biffboff said:
One True God said:
Those older Paki guys should have got arranged marriages or try to get Pakistani or non-white women then.
Yeah I don't know if they are Paki, they're more like Indian. I don't know curry ethnicities very well.

One True God said:
ExtrovertedNTNormalfag said:
It just dosen't happen.
That's completely untrue... I'd even say it's relatively common, at least in relation to what most would expect. Confirmation bias maybe?

Biffboff said:
Yeah I don't know if they are Paki, they're more like Indian. I don't know curry ethnicities very well.
Thats truth and nothing but the truth.

vin98

Slayer
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:
atleast u guys that live in big citys can go out alone o new years eve without getting caught by co workers etc

u literalkly just have to go to the other side of the city or another area
Yes I don't think I would ever go out at all if I was going to be recognized. I like being able to go out and completely fail while remaining anonymous.

layingdown

Normie
agree with clubs becoming bigger sausage fests

they used to try to maintain a 60/40 split to avoid that

but sub5 men are getting more and more desperate

your ratio last night probably wasn't 5:1

but more like 3.5:1 but shit looks just as bad

it's an arms race to the bottom honestly

but you did a good thing by approaching guys (not in a gay way) 

even 99% of PUAs won't approach a mixed set of guys and girls

sometimes they're boyfriend/girlfriend, but just as often they're just friends