• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I went to swimming today, this is what I saw

cats

Almost all couples were looksmatched
All blonde german girls were with blonde german guys
Saw a turk with a decent asian girl
ethnics were with ethnic girls
not a single ethnic/european couple

this is how it must be. glad it was like that or I would rage.

TheTrews

Regular
Wtf are Turks doing in Germany? They have their own country. Why don't they go back there?

JBoi

People watching is high up on the list of beta behaviors. You could also be hypo gonadal.

Instead of going out and having fun at the pool, you rather assess some obvious situations. Yes, average people hook up with average people. If that blows your mind enough to make a record of it on this site, you're garbage. Absolutely pathetic.

High E sluts want High T robust masculine slayers.

Average people want average people.

Handbags get nothing but a pat on the back.

cats

TheTrews said:
Wtf are Turks doing in Germany? They have their own country. Why don't they go back there?

If I got the power, I would send them straight to turkey. Germans girls hate them now along with arabs. the ethnics fucked it up.

Copenhagen

Rotter
No Asian men? Asian men are destined to kill themselves alone in their basement.

Lol, I couldn't bare to even come close to taking off my shirt to go swimming with my pale scrawny body.

rigidity

Regular
scar_face40 said:
Lol, I couldn't bare to even come close to taking off my shirt to go swimming with my pale scrawny body.

Some average chubby girl might really like it.

alexio

Regular
If I got the power, I would send them straight to turkey. Germans girls hate them now along with arabs. the ethnics fucked it up.
Only ppl who think euro girls are going for these immigrants allot are larpers. It totally backfired with refugee crisis now euro girls just see them as rat trash like the men do.