I went to a chads and staceys party yesterday for new years heres what you should kno

mrslayer

Slayer
-The guys were around 6ft

-No one was gymcel roided but a couple of guys were taking stuff

-Everyone was dressed in rich attire

-good social skills are important

If you wanna do well in this environment you need to be tall, dress rich, facemax, bodymax and style max. Lie about how much you make also.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
meanwhile they paid a ton of money to an ugly old fart like me to rent the place, and the dude spent it on women those Chads will never even touch lel

all I got for normies is utter contempt with their stupid social impressing shit

mrslayer

Slayer
PurpleDildo said:
meanwhile they paid a ton of money to an ugly old fart like me to rent the place, and the dude spent it on women those Chads will never even touch lel

all I got for normies is utter contempt with their stupid social impressing shit
Yeah some oldcel phaggot was hosting the party and the girls were telling me how much of a creep he was. Lmfao.

Meanwhile chad and his boys come in late and steal all of the girls.

Edit: but tbh if the oldcel lifted and acted more alpha then he could have pulled no question. You gotta be rich and ripped.

Chadcel

Banned
mrslayer said:
PurpleDildo said:

Yeah some oldcel phaggot was hosting the party and the girls were telling me how much of a creep he was. Lmfao.

Meanwhile chad and his boys come in late and steal all of the girls.

Edit: but tbh if the oldcel lifted and acted more alpha then he could have pulled no question. You gotta be rich and ripped.
what kind of party was it? elite social party for trustfundcels? was it ur job's NY party? i didn't think money was an issue in getting women.