• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Aspie I went out shopping today and got multiple iois from prime teen stacies

brocode

GOD
Masculinity Crew
I was in a clothing store and I pulled down my mask to open my phone to face unlock it and Then I saw this gigastacy who also had her mask down just staring directly into my eyes and we made contact for like a solid 4-5 seconds before she turned around wiggled her ass as she walked for a bit and leaned over a counter and glanced at me back.

Me, being a retarded aspie autist didn't do shit bc her friends or sisters (I'm not sure they were at the lingerie section) were with her.

I saw a few more girls (didn't know how they looked bc of mask but really good bodies) who looked at me and was mirin my height and again, me being an autist aspie did nothing.

I even got a wife to cuck her husband hard. He was a short manlet, and I skullmogged him to Oblivion and beyond and all he could do was try not to glance at me as his wife was constantly peeking at me often.

I think I'm actually an autist mentalcel.

keep in mind that today was a Saturday and also a national holiday in my country so there were a lot of people and this was around 5PMish so prime shopping time.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
How tall are you?

1597510268767.png

I hope my country does into lockdown again so I can wear a mask to cover my small mouth and highlight eye area, would like to see the difference in iois as didnt go outside during first one.