I went clubbing last night, here is what happened

jeebusreekris

Normie
I went out cold approaching with a PUA friend that day and approached about five girls on the street and university.

I had to drink 2 apple ciders and take some L-theanin.

Of course I got rejected everytime.

But the cold approaching made me kind of excited and that plus the Theanine got me into a talkative and social state.

So I decided to go to a club the evening with a friend.

The first club we went to was a lower to middle end venue that is known for having slutty girls and easy to pick up.

Me and a friend entered at about one o'clock.

We stood beside the dance floor at the bar for about ten minutes and made conversation when a slightly chubby chick with awrsome tits asked me to dance with her  and het friebds.

So I introduced myself and danced with herand after 5 minutes I kiseed her.

Heavy makeout ensued and went on for about half to quarter half an hour.

I asked her aboyt three times wether she woukd like to come to my place to have a drink but she said she has a friend over or whatever .

She then suggested I take her number and call her sometime.

She actually asked me what I am looking for and then said she gas a break up behind and is looking for fun.

I asked her again wether she would like to come with me but she said its really not possible tonight but I text her.

Bored of the makeout I excused myself and joined my friend leaving and we went to another venue which is an alternative club.

From there everything went to shit.

Another friend was there and I joined him and approached literally every chick in the club.

I got a number, a FB close and one ugly as hell chick stuck her tongue in my throat.

We both were mad as hell because the chickw were not even hot.

At about 4.30 am we leave frustrated and cursing and go to a high end club which is free entry at that time and near our places.

The amog there was unreal.

The friend is a manlet with a good face and regularly pulls in the lower end venues.

But there at the high end club the Heightmog from gurls alone was unreal.
Literally every girl was 5'10 plus or at least 6 feet with high heels on.

There were only two turkish or arab chicks that were smaller than us but we got rejected immediately.

The guys all upper class yuppies, jocks or MM 6'3 tyoes.

I legit felt like a subhuman there.

I got Looksmogged, Heightmogged, Moneymogged and Social Circle Mogged.

After half an hour of looking at tiny tight dresses and high heeked legs on the dancefloor we went home...

And that was that.

Bump Roboter said:
You had 2 tongues of 2 different female specimens in youre mouth in a frametime of a few hours are u aware that this is better and more then majority of guys here will ever achieve ?

Legit he achieved better than I did in a lifetime

feg

Chad
> 2 makeouts the same club the same night
> "I was looksmooged and felt subhuman"

you motherfucking stupid ethnic fuck since when do women kiss guys under their league?

you should have fucked them in the toilet, both of them the same night

some incel forum this is, you faggots either lie or got the social intelligence of a gerbil

twisty

Banned
PUA IS A SCAM AND THEY are foking incels..
I get approached by women almost most of time I go to club ....
They idiots should realize that it is all about face

BuxomZygos

Banned
What city and country? Was the yuppie place a yuppie lounge

How tall are u and ur friend? 
What type of shoes were u wearing?

Temoc

Coper
I also went to a high end club once, I confirm every girl in heels was around 6ft and the guys around 6ft2 or 3

I was wearing lifts so I was 6'2" thank god

OnTheRun

Slayer
Cliffs:

we leave frustrated and cursing and go to a high end club

The amog there was unreal.

the Heightmog from gurls alone was unreal.
Literally every girl was 5'10 plus or at least 6 feet with high heels on.

There were only two turkish or arab chicks that were smaller than us but we got rejected immediately.

The guys all upper class yuppies, jocks or MM 6'3 tyoes.

I legit felt like a subhuman there.

I got Looksmogged, Heightmogged, Moneymogged and Social Circle Mogged.

After half an hour of looking at tiny tight dresses and high heeked legs on the dancefloor we went home...

BuxomZygos

Banned
Temoc said:
I also went to a high end club once, I confirm every girl in heels was around 6ft and the guys around 6ft2 or 3

Wtf how? 
Were the girls wearing huge heels?

Temoc

Coper
BuxomZygos said:
Temoc said:

Wtf how? 
Were the girls wearing huge heels?

They were wearing heels but many rich white or black girls are around 5'8" to 5'10", of course there is the occasional 5ft girl

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Upper middle class bars are a nightmare.

Remember tall guys earn more, they have a better diet...hot women love height and money. They will breed tall good looking children which you have to compete with.

Good luck.

Herald

Slayer
feg said:

you motherfucking stupid ethnic fuck since when do women kiss guys under their league?

some incel forum this is, you faggots either lie or got the social intelligence of a gerbil

LOL sig'd.

feg

Chad
Herald said:
feg said:

LOL sig'd.

Herald

Slayer
Jawanomics said:
Upper middle class bars are a nightmare.

Remember tall guys earn more, they have a better diet...hot women love height and money. They will breed tall good looking children which you have to compete with.

Good luck.

THIS. 

Not even the bars or clubs. Just the entire upper-middle class environment, with a few WASPs, is brutal. 

I'm 6'1 and OP isn't lying. The women are all 5'7-5'10. Add 2-3 inch heels and they almost topple the guys. 

The guys are all TALL 6'3-6'4 with the occasional 6'5 and very good looking. The few ethniks are 6.5+/10 with really aesthetic features and HEIGHT HALO. 

This isn't even mentioning social circle-mog. I've often wondered how the hell would a sub 6'0 average guy cope in such an environment. 
:ugh: