Part 1
Young beautiful chicks travel A LOT. One would assume they are much more liberal and open, WRONG!  They still behave like  stuck-up, cold, apathetic bitches. They would refuse to say a simple hello as a greeting, I avoided making a life's worst mistake of 'cold-approaching'  and chat to them. On the other hand the guys were cool, i could have normal conversations with them.
So after a chilling out in the pool with my German buddies and 2 bitches who of course were stuck-up. We gathered around a fire to warm ourselves. I took a snapshot of one of the stuck up bitches:

I couldn't take a snapshot of her ass because she wouldn't turn around. There were many other very attractive chicks. I will only continue if I get positive responses on this thread otherwise I will not update.

i want to murder all of them
[hr]
sluts
[hr]
god i hate just travel and netflix and chill sluts  :giggle:
[hr]
wrong smiley

My 3 German buddies were male-model tier, one of them was about my height 5'10 but the rest were about 6'2  and 6'4. Out of us 4 he was the most good-looking.
When we were in the pool, the guy who was about my age got very close to the other stuck-up German bitch who of course was giggling and kissing him. I suspect he fingered her but I couldn't tell because they were far on the other corner. Meanwhile The other bitch pretended I wasn't in the pool and NEVER said anything to me, of course I also ignored her. Looks theory proven again.

Spectre

Normie
Oscar Pistorius said:
My 3 German buddies were male-model tier, one of them was about my height 5'10 but the rest were about 6'2  and 6'4. Out of us 4 he was the most good-looking.
When we were in the pool, the guy who was about my age got very close to the other stuck-up German bitch who of course was giggling and kissing him. I suspect he fingered her but I couldn't tell because they were far on the other corner. Meanwhile The other bitch pretended I wasn't in the pool and NEVER said anything to me, of course I also ignored her. Looks theory proven again.
Pic of your friends?

Aussie guy

Cuck
Very very odd. European tourist women in Sydney have been very open and friendly to me.

Aussie guy

Cuck
Oscar Pistorius said:
Aussie guy said:
Very very odd. European tourist women in Sydney have been very open and friendly to me.
What's your story?
What story? European tourists are friendly to me. Though Aussie tourists are too.

// Infolinks