Black Pill I was thinking about why my gf is soo attached to me and I figured it out

She likes him more, because he is putting in less effort. The moment she sense he is more invested in her and their relationship than she is: her interest will start fading.
u think if some ugly eugene played hard to get that it'd work out for him?

spoiler: it wouldn't

acting like you don't care only works if the girl cares that u care

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
u think if some ugly eugene played hard to get that it'd work out for him?

spoiler: it wouldn't

acting like you don't care only works if the girl cares that u care

So how autistic are u anyway? There must be an attraction established before, ofcourse. I thought that was kinda fucking obvious, but maybe not.

So how autistic are u anyway? There must be an attraction established before, ofcourse. I thought that was kinda fucking obvious, but maybe not.
keep raging u autistic retard

"hurr durr it's abt how much u care vs how much they do"

"no actually how much they care is abt how attracted they are in the first place"

"uh yeah obviously, u autist!"

lol @ u literally conceding the point and then calling me an autist for proving u wrong. shows what u know, roid-rage spastic

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew

"no actually how much they care is abt how attracted they are in the first place"

lol @ u literally conceding the point and then calling me an autist for proving u wrong. shows what u know, roid-rage spastic
i'm not going to argue with you since i've come to understand you're low iq

but when you actually start having experiences with women you'll see that this is true

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

jesus christ this place

your type is the most annoying kind of incel
let me make this simple for you, since it's clear you're both mentally retarded and wildly autistic

if she cares more than you do, that means you're the more attractive one. it's not you caring less that makes her attracted to you; she cares more because she's already more attracted. no girl would give a fuck if a guy she wasn't into waited hours to respond.

not that fucking difficult, you aspie

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
this is how it works:

you have to meet her minimum sexual attractiveness threshold

but beyond that it's a game of validation

why is it about validation for women? sex is meaningless to them, they don't judge their quality on how many people want to have sex with them but how many people give them consideration not based on sex

so the strategy being used here is to have a woman who is sexually attracted to you not lose interest in your validation by not giving her enough validation

obviously this only works if you also have status where your validation matters to them, this comes from both looks and other non-sexual aspects

keeping the price high by keeping it hard to come by

duh

elmoggerino

Champion

the point is that even gl guys get cucked all the time but you can do certain things to keep her attraction for you duh

obv if you are ugly nothing will salvage you that is a given

the point is that even gl guys get cucked all the time but you can do certain things to keep her attraction for you duh

obv if you are ugly nothing will salvage you that is a given
and if the gl guy cared too little, the bitch would use that as an excuse to cuck him instead

if u dont mog her, or if she's a slut, she'll cheat on u regardless and use anything as an excuse

lol @ thinking "bro if i just waited an hour longer to respond she'd totally have been into me!"

u caring less is a symptom of her being more into u than u are into her, not what causes that

She likes him more, because he is putting in less effort. The moment she sense he is more invested in her and their relationship than she is: her interest will start fading.
Stop coping, the reason u failed in relationships is due to ur own problems not u showing interest.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I need to start banning people again