I was supposed to be 5'8"-5'10", but I ended up 5'6".

B

BruceWayne

While having a 5'9"-5'10" father and a 5'5" sister, I ended up at 5'6" (tbh only 5'5.75"/167cm, 0.64cm away from legit 5'6"). And considering most people tower over their parents nowadays, I find it a little bit awkward.

Not so awkward, however, when I recall that I used to sleep 2 hours per night on average from the age of 10-17 when our body was supposed to grow massively. I never really had any growth spurt. I also consumed mostly carbs (rice) without no adequate amount of protein and vitamins from vegetables, meat and fish. I find it completely unnecessary and stupid because my family isn't poor enough to not be able to afford those things.

Now I really don't know what to do. I am also not sure if I can ever let go this regret or this guilty feeling will stay with me for the rest of my life just like my short stature will. No matter how rich I get, I can never buy and get back the height I was supposed to have.

Weaselface

Coper
BruceWayne said:
No matter how rich I get, I can never buy and get back the height I was supposed to have.
You can. Are you brave enough?

B

BruceWayne

Weaselface said:
BruceWayne said:
No matter how rich I get, I can never buy and get back the height I was supposed to have.
You can. Are you brave enough?
LL can't get me the height I was supposed to be. It only lengthen my shin bone ruining my body proportions and weaken my strong legs permanently.

B

BruceWayne

DLTBB said:
This guy is a troll from numerous forums

How the fuck am I a troll? As far as I am concerned you're the troll, manlet.