• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I was in the passenger seat (sister was driving) and I took note of how many times

ItWontBeMe

Machine
she slowed down the car when she sensed someone was good-looking (based on what they looked like from behind) and turned her head to see them from the front to confirm.

She didn't do that for the baldcels, manlets or the skullcels.

:banderas:

Zoosus

Rotter
graal 2 said:
how can someone look good from behind? thick neck ?

FRAME

ItWontBeMe

Machine
graal 2 said:
how can someone look good from behind? thick neck ?

Neck, skull, hair (you can detect if they have a thinning crown), height, frame, NICE @SS too n0h0m0

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Foxx said:
UglyNormalFag said:
My ex did this lmao what a cuck I am

You guys broke up already?

Different girl lol. She's away now until the 29th so I'm so insanely bored right now. Twiddling my thumbs would be fun at this point

Foxx

Average Guy
UglyNormalFag said:
Foxx said:
You guys broke up already?

Different girl lol. She's away now until the 29th so I'm so insanely bored right now. Twiddling my thumbs would be fun at this point

Call up those jb's and chest on her tbh

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Foxx said:
UglyNormalFag said:

It doesn't work like that tho. I wish I was that low inhibition. I gotta talk to them for like a week via text, then something can happen. I mean I could always invite them to a house party. Should I do that? I'm very low energy atm

Foxx

Average Guy
UglyNormalFag said:
Foxx said:

It doesn't work like that tho. I wish I was that low inhibition. I gotta talk to them for like a week via text, then something can happen. I mean I could always invite them to a house party. Should I do that? I'm very low energy atm

Invite them over to drink  :devil:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Foxx said:
UglyNormalFag said:

Well I care about one more than the other. But she's very shy. I might within the next half hr down like 5 shots, then invite her over. Wish me luck man

Foxx

Average Guy
UglyNormalFag said:
Foxx said:

Well I care about one more than the other. But she's very shy. I might within the next half hr down like 5 shots, then invite her over. Wish me luck man

:devil:

ItWontBeMe

Machine
purps drank said:
Can I have her number?

How many times was it?

Phone number: ( :turban: :turban: :turban::turban: :turban: :turban: -  :turban: :turban: :turban: :turban:

It was 4 times, but only one of the guys was good-looking, the three others were false alarms. That's right, I looked at them as she did but I did it subtly so she didn't know.