Buddy I think its time for you to stop making threads

Bojack

Lookism God
marty said:
Buddy I think its time for you to stop making threads

but I just started buddy boy.

Burningasshair

Subhuman
A six pack does not matter in the slightest.. only to the shallowest of Hoes.. Lift to look big in a shirt.. Since Ive become 6 foot 3 225 pounds, I have had no trouble with any other human being and multiple women have commented on how big I look... Once the shirt comes off and your heading to pound down, I dont think any girl is going to be pulling out the calipers and caring about a six pack... I feel so confident walking down the street and seeing these little six pack guys, knowing that if push ever came to shove id be able to defend my girl and keep her safe

Bojack

Lookism God
Burningasshair said:
A six pack does not matter in the slightest.. only to the shallowest of Hoes.. Lift to look big in a shirt.. Since Ive become 6 foot 3 225 pounds, I have had no trouble with any other human being and multiple women have commented on how big I look... Once the shirt comes off and your heading to pound down, I dont think any girl is going to be pulling out the calipers and caring about a six pack... I feel so confident walking down the street and seeing these little six pack guys, knowing that if push ever came to shove id be able to defend my girl and keep her safe

Yet you still post on lookism, fukin lmao go back to bodybuilding.com.

AzzRaze

Slayer
Burningasshair said:

Cope. This is every fat powerlifters only argument~

>

Burningasshair

Subhuman
AzzRaze said:
Burningasshair said:

Cope. This is every fat powerlifters only argument~

>

and guess what buddy.. that 120 pound kid approaches me on the street looking for trouble... good night to him and whoever hes with..  im not talking about being a powerlifter either.. just having a really solid base without the six pack

Bojack said:
Burningasshair said:

Yet you still post on lookism, fukin lmao go back to bodybuilding.com.

the only reason I am posting here is to try to wash this filth that some of these guys are spewing to people that still have a chance