I want to suck a dick, post itt if you want to be my first homosexual experience

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
0
I don't qualify, sorry~.  But I'm sure lots of the other people here will be willing to help you out~!
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
54
legit. nothing is more hetero than a dick in your mouth
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
heilsa said:
legit. nothing is more hetero than a dick in your mouth
real man can dominate any man every single way possible, if you suck his dick the right way he'll do anything for you, hence you reign supreme over him
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
54
IcedEarth said:
heilsa said:
legit. nothing is more hetero than a dick in your mouth
real man can dominate any man every single way possible, if you suck his dick the right way he'll do anything for you, hence you reign supreme over him
suckmoged is the term of art i think
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
heilsa said:
IcedEarth said:
real man can dominate any man every single way possible, if you suck his dick the right way he'll do anything for you, hence you reign supreme over him
suckmoged is the term of art i think
yes and the next step would be assmoged but that's only for ascended beings
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
IcedEarth said:
FuckThis said:
How do you look?
Post pic
I look like a slayer in motion

i would want that a cute femboi sucks my dick, while waring cute anime girls clothes and female perfume
Not really into slayer type guys
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
FuckThis said:
i would want that a cute femboi sucks my dick, while waring cute anime girls clothes and female perfume
Not really into slayer type guys
lol that's gay
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
heilsa said:
legit. nothing is more hetero than a dick in your mouth
It's only gay if the dick is bigger than yours. :lol:
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
IcedEarth said:
FuckThis said:
i would want that a cute femboi sucks my dick, while waring cute anime girls clothes and female perfume
Not really into slayer type guys
lol that's gay
well duh i had sex with guys lol
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
FuckThis said:
i would want that a cute femboi sucks my dick, while waring cute anime girls clothes and female perfume
Not really into slayer type guys
You said when you were on hormones you actually liked getting fucked. So it shows again how high estrogen makes you feel attracted to masculine guys.
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
54
FuckThis said:
IcedEarth said:
I look like a slayer in motion

i would want that a cute femboi sucks my dick, while waring cute anime girls clothes and female perfume
Not really into slayer type guys

[hr]
IcedEarth said:
heilsa said:
suckmoged is the term of art i think
yes and the next step would be assmoged but that's only for ascended beings
:uuu:
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
heilsa said:
FuckThis said:
i would want that a cute femboi sucks my dick, while waring cute anime girls clothes and female perfume
Not really into slayer type guys
Something like this is what i have in mind 



[hr]
MistGeburt3000 said:
FuckThis said:
i would want that a cute femboi sucks my dick, while waring cute anime girls clothes and female perfume
Not really into slayer type guys
i had cute emo hair :rage:
lol, but you are top, i doubt you would enjoy such things
You seem like a real man type
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
FuckThis said:
lol, but you are top, i doubt you would enjoy such things
You seem like a real man type
so you are actually a lesbian, it's okay I'm a lesbian too
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
FuckThis said:
Something like this is what i have in mind 


My absolute favorite is Talita Histon. Would definitely suck her off (no homo).

 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
IcedEarth said:
FuckThis said:
lol, but you are top, i doubt you would enjoy such things
You seem like a real man type
so you are actually a lesbian, it's okay I'm a lesbian too
I am very much into traditional gender roles meaning
Girl(or a mtf tranny) is the one that sucks dick and wears skirt, acts cute submissive, loving etc
And guy is a slayer type, that fucks , gets his dick sucked etc
 
Top