• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I want to start a boiler room pump and dump penny stocks firm

alien

Machine
Rotters
I have watched "The Wolf of Wall Street" when it was released Christmas 2013 and bought the book. I was intrigued by stockbroker Jordan Belfort's story. And I recently re-watched Boiler Room (2000) and Wall Street (1987).

I should go rent out the basement/utility space of an office building (or maybe someone's basement in Toronto. Not my dad's basement because he'd know what's going on. I want to rent out a place where the landlord is hardly present. So that they don't know the highly illegal nature of what we're doing.)

And then I'm going to hire a bunch of sociopathic autists/incels to work for me. And then we're going to gather a contact list of one-percenters (normalfags with disposable income). Then we're going to artificially pump up demand for worthless penny stocks.

And then we're going to cold call (maybe e-mail/text can work too?) these whales and sell them on stock. Being autistic, I think this will lower the guard of some of these whales. They'll probably think I'm a little lamb. When I'm really a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Once a senior broker gets a sale, our firm will get like a fucking 20% commission on each sale (legally the limit is only like 5%. But that's how these boiler rooms operate).

I will get my revenge on the normalfags while becoming a fucking millionaire. And if the feds catch us, they'll put us in a white collar prison. Where we are treated like royalty compared to the common prionsers.

There's nothing immoral with what we're doing. We're Robin Hood. Taking from the rich and giving to the poor.

Joncoping

Regular
They have a lot of new measures in place since that film. Still should be possible though. Obviously you're not going to do this but it definitely beats workceling.

IcedEarth

Rotter
you are a degenerate, the last time you wanted to be a pimp like it's a video game

you must be an aspie or a schizo

alien

Machine
Rotters
Joncoping said:
They have a lot of new measures in place since that film. Still should be possible though. Obviously you're not going to do this but it definitely beats workceling.
I'm just throwing that idea out there now. It's probably easier to get caught in 2015+ than in the mid-90s when Jordan Belfort got caught (and the feds were investigating his firm since 1987. But only had enough evidence to nail him and his firm in 1995). And the one-percenters are less naive to buy stock that is pushed to them via a cold call. Unless they are legit low-IQ trust fund kids or something.

I know a bald ugly guy with a mental disability who comes from a wealthy family. He had an inheritance of like $1 million CAN. And this woman and her teenage son (she was a single mom) took advantage of him financially. They manipulated him (it's not hard to fool someone with a low-IQ) and basically stole all his money.

There is no way that I would be willing to steal from a low-IQ mentally defective man with a $1 million inheritance though. That is morally low. Since that guy is unable to get a decent job (he works as a stock boy and he's in his forties) and will need that $1 million fortune in order to support himself financially for life. Unfortunately that guy is too low-IQ to know how to manage $1 million. My guess is that his parents died before they could write a will. Because there's no one anyone sane would leave $1 million to a mentally-retarded child without assigning a trusted guardian to manage the money for him.

I would love to defraud Rich Kids of Instagram types. But I would never prey on a mentally retarded person who actually needs the money. As an Aspie, I consider that an Uncle Tom move.

Joncoping

Regular
alien said:
Joncoping said:
I'm just throwing that idea out there now. It's probably easier to get caught in 2015+ than in the mid-90s when Jordan Belfort got caught (and the feds were investigating his firm since 1987. But only had enough evidence to nail him and his firm in 1995). And the one-percenters are less naive to buy stock that is pushed to them via a cold call. Unless they are legit low-IQ trust fund kids or something.

I know a bald ugly guy with a mental disability who comes from a wealthy family. He had an inheritance of like $1 million CAN. And this woman and her teenage son (she was a single mom) took advantage of him financially. They manipulated him (it's not hard to fool someone with a low-IQ) and basically stole all his money.

There is no way that I would be willing to steal from a low-IQ mentally defective man with a $1 million inheritance though. That is morally low. Since that guy is unable to get a decent job (he works as a stock boy and he's in his forties) and will need that $1 million fortune in order to support himself financially for life. Unfortunately that guy is too low-IQ to know how to manage $1 million. My guess is that his parents died before they could write a will. Because there's no one anyone sane would leave $1 million to a mentally-retarded child without assigning a trusted guardian to manage the money for him.

I would love to defraud Rich Kids of Instagram types. But I would never prey on a mentally retarded person who actually needs the money. As an Aspie, I consider that an Uncle Tom move.

That's actually legit. Think of the pyramid schemes of the 00's that preyed on rich kids with that "entrepreneurial spirit". A lot of money was made off these fellas. Hell it doesn't have to even be a boiler room operation, there are probably many ways to take money from overly ambitious trust fund kiddos. Like now they have "leadership seminars", "management bootcamps".

IcedEarth

Rotter
Victory said:
I had the same idea after watching the movie, it's probably not very hard to take advantage of idiots still.

this is not for you

alien

Machine
Rotters
I'm thinking of naming the firm E.R Gandy

My firm's tagline:Tired of your portfolio's low returns? Visit Gandy

As you may remember, I had quit workcelling because I hate serving normalfag customers. Normalfag customer are obnoxious and demanding. Even when the problem is not my fault and it's really management's fault for cutting staff at my previous firm, the front-liners like me are the one who get yelled at and blamed for everything. We get thrown under the bus by management too.

But if I had an opportunity to defraud normalfags, I would get a kick out of this (similar to how I fool women with my BBC experiment on dating sites and the rush I get when the girl rages when she shows up at the bar or coffee shop and he's not there. lol)

Defrauding Rich Kids of Instagram would be the most righteous form of justice.

It wouldn't work. No-one buys stocks off cold callers anymore. You would need to find an alternative method of sale

alien

Machine
Rotters
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
alienfranco is the dumbest aspie on this forum, he just spends all day thinking of ridiculous ideas but he doesnt have the IQ, know-how, or real life experiences to execute any of it

its just pure mental masturbation
Shut up you fucking Hindu. With the $100k fortune. Thinking you are financially independent because you invest in stocks (index funds or whatever you do). You do know that the Canadian market is in the toilet don't you? Canada is experiencing a worse recession than America right now because we have one of the biggest oil industries per capita in the fucking world. You mad because I fucked your (future) wife girthy cock style.

sin

UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
inb4 straightcel

sin

UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
after straightcel

alien

Machine
Rotters
I was a couple years too early. I didn't know about shitcoin pump n dumps back in 2015. Only bitcoin.