• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I WANT TO POST PICS OF MY ONEITIS BUT

Zygos4Life

Joke
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Messages
417
Reputation
10
I dont want anyone doxxing her. I love her from the bottom of my heart.
And youre all probably gonna call her a shitskin curry but you think I give a shit?
 

UglyAlpha

Regular
Joined
May 27, 2019
Messages
1,696
Reputation
19
post her or stfu, who would actually bother doxxing a no mark such as yourself 
 

Zygos4Life

Joke
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Messages
417
Reputation
10
UglyAlpha said:
post her or stfu, who would actually bother doxxing a no mark such as yourself 

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE WITH YOUR STATEMENT COMRADE. 
 

Crooked

Banned
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
1,865
Reputation
4
she must have a great personality 
hopefully thats why you like her
 

Zygos4Life

Joke
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Messages
417
Reputation
10
looksmaxx said:
If she is ugly why is she your oneitis

FROM MY PERSPECTIVE SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATURE TO HAVE WALKED UPON THIS VAST AND OPEN PLAIN KNOWN AS "EARTH".
HOWEVER DUE TO HER BEING ETHNIK YOU'RE ALL GOING TO CALL HER UGLY AS FUCK.
SHE IS A 16 YEAR OLD JB (IM 15 YEARS OLD SO I AM NOT A PEDOPHILE OKAY) 
 
Joined
Jan 17, 2019
Messages
1,535
Reputation
23
What a pointless high inhib thread. Either post her pics or go fuck your mother, you fruity little bitch. Shit thread.
 

Zygos4Life

Joke
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Messages
417
Reputation
10
UglyAlpha said:
Zygos4Life said:
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE WITH YOUR STATEMENT COMRADE. 

post her then  :lol:

BUT WHAT IF THE MOST GLORIOUS HUMAN BEING KNOWN AS "ZYGO4LIFE'S ONEITIS" FINDS OUT IVE BEEN SHIT TALKING ABOUT HER ON THIS ASPIE AS FUCK WEBSITE.
YOU KNOW HOW EMBARASSING THAT IS.
IF EVERYONE IN MY SCHOOL FINDS OUT IM AN ASPIE POSTER WHO SPENDS HIS WHOLE DAY ON THIS SHIT DAMNED WEBSITE.
ID RATHER DIE THEN LET ANYONE FIND OUT THAT MY USERNAME IS LITERALLY "ZYGOS4LIFE".


Crooked said:
she must have a great personality 
hopefully thats why you like her

SHES THE MOST CHARMING WOMAN IVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE.
I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY DAYS WITH HER.
ON MY DEATHBED I WANT HER RIGHT NEXT TO ME WITH OUR HANDS HELD TOGETHER AS I KISS HEE MY FINAL GOODBYE.
 

UglyAlpha

Regular
Joined
May 27, 2019
Messages
1,696
Reputation
19
Zygos4Life said:
UglyAlpha said:
post her then  :lol:

BUT WHAT IF THE MOST GLORIOUS HUMAN BEING KNOWN AS "ZYGO4LIFE'S ONEITIS" FINDS OUT IVE BEEN SHIT TALKING ABOUT HER ON THIS ASPIE AS FUCK WEBSITE.
YOU KNOW HOW EMBARASSING THAT IS.
IF EVERYONE IN MY SCHOOL FINDS OUT IM AN ASPIE POSTER WHO SPENDS HIS WHOLE DAY ON THIS SHIT DAMNED WEBSITE.
ID RATHER DIE THEN LET ANYONE FIND OUT THAT MY USERNAME IS LITERALLY "ZYGOS4LIFE".


Crooked said:
she must have a great personality 
hopefully thats why you like her

SHES THE MOST CHARMING WOMAN IVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE.
I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY DAYS WITH HER.
ON MY DEATHBED I WANT HER RIGHT NEXT TO ME WITH OUR HANDS HELD TOGETHER AS I KISS HEE MY FINAL GOODBYE.



yeah thats not gonna happen you deranged motherfucking kid,post her now this will be like training for when you actually ask her out and probably get rejected
 
Top