• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i want to make alot of money and move to NYC

and live in an apartment like this

Yotsuba

big cities = never getting a good night's sleep and being constantly stressed

theres a reason why everyone in NY is an asshole

Gran_Autismo

no-gmo
Autists
You will fade into oblivion in a big city unless famous 

Better to be the star in a medium size town than a nobody in a big one 

• Banned
933 said:
Better to be urself :)

myself is rotting in loneliness and cum

Marin said:

dont know. 

aesthetic

Gran_Autismo said:
You will fade into oblivion in a big city unless famous 

Better to be the star in a medium size town than a nobody in a big one 
i dont care about fame

i want to live in my own world

headache

Joke
Big meme cities when you have a high amount of money is life on easy mode.

BRB large population of women and a large percentage of ethniks/incels and tons of people living with their parents and barely making ends meet.

Anyone who doubts money theory needs to move to an expensive meme city.  Your dating life is determined almost entirely by your bank account.  

Just like that Jewish high tier normie guy who slays model tier girls daily with the use of NT and wealth.  In a rural town he'd not be so lucky

Marin

Machine
Oldcels
headache said:

BRB large population of women and a large percentage of ethniks/incels and tons of people living with their parents and barely making ends meet.

Anyone who doubts money theory needs to move to an expensive meme city.  Your dating life is determined almost entirely by your bank account.  

Just like that Jewish high tier normie guy who slays model tier girls daily with the use of NT and wealth.  In a rural town he'd not be so lucky

@"uglynormalfag"

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
headache said:

Cope. Like a handful of girls even knew I had money before I fucked them 

And I’ve stayed girls from buttfuck nowhere towns too. They’re actually easier than city girls. You don’t know what you’re talking about

headache

Joke
UglyNormalFag said:
headache said:

And I’ve stayed girls from buttfuck nowhere towns too. They’re actually easier than city girls. You don’t know what you’re talking about

Girls can smell wealth.

also

:fingerwave:

No they aren't

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
headache said:
UglyNormalFag said:

Girls can smell wealth.

also

:fingerwave:

No they aren't

Bruh the girls from these towns were so easy. They usually had their own car and house, sometimes with a roommate. So you’d get in the car and go pick up alcohol. You’d go to chill at their house, we’d open up the bottle and just start drinking. Or we’d go to a local park and drink or smoke, and sometimes make out. Before you knew it, I was P in V’ing them