I want to looksmax but scared of posting pics here....

P

potentiallyugly

I found out about Sluthate about 6 months ago and read about stuff like fhwr, importance of face, and all of that but after lurking the forum I saw an issue. The regulars were going to places like Reddit's rate me and AmIUgly to snatch up the pics of some of the people that posted on there and had those pics as their sigs, avis, and other things. This was meant as a way to ridicule the user and show how subhuman he was. I felt bad for the users that had all of that done to them and it scared me as well to know that, put me in a tough situation too. After looking at my face in the mirror and in certain photos, I know I am not classically handsome but I don't think I am super ugly either. Right now I feel that I may eventually have to get some minor surgery done to improve my looks but I need some sort of guidance and suggestions.

My fear is that if I am really that hideous and post my pics on a reddit sub, it might end up getting the wrong kind of attention on sites that are PUAHate alternatives. I am certain that I can't be the only user here with that fear so I ask on behalf of others that may have the same fear, are there any other alternatives for us?

heilsa

Slayer
potentiallyugly said:
I found out about ***** about 6 months ago and read about stuff like fhwr, importance of face, and all of that but after lurking the forum I saw an issue. The regulars were going to places like Reddit's rate me and AmIUgly to snatch up the pics of some of the people that posted on there and had those pics as their sigs, avis, and other things. This was meant as a way to ridicule the user and show how subhuman he was. I felt bad for the users that had all of that done to them and it scared me as well to know that, put me in a tough situation too. After looking at my face in the mirror and in certain photos, I know I am not classically handsome but I don't think I am super ugly either. Right now I feel that I may eventually have to get some minor surgery done to improve my looks but I need some sort of guidance and suggestions.

My fear is that if I am really that hideous and post my pics on a reddit sub, it might end up getting the wrong kind of attention on sites that are PUAHate alternatives. I am certain that I can't be the only user here with that fear so I ask on behalf of others that may have the same fear, are there any other alternatives for us?
:cage:

post pic or gtfo